Oh golly is this a raid?

jules

Can't afford the good ones huh?

;)
mm

Cost has nothing to do with performance, basically western women can't fuck but they cost you a fortune and are normally fat and ugly, where as Asian women are cheap as fuck to keep don't give you any ear ache have looks and bodies to die for and are amazing at bedroom gymnastics.

WHITE AIN'T RIGHT.

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
This has been most amusing, but I really must run along now. I have target practice at the shooting range and 2 audits lined up for today, then knitting class and I'll probably have my nails done.

You are such nice young men, I hope you'll return. I'll make sandwiches!

;)
mm

beaner

Cost has nothing to do with performance, basically western women can't fuck but they cost you a fortune and are normally fat and ugly, where as Asian women are cheap as fuck to keep don't give you any ear ache have looks and bodies to die for and are amazing at bedroom gymnastics.

WHITE AIN'T RIGHT.
ANY ANY HOLES A GOAL :break:

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
What a boring raid. The excessive use of swearing and vulgarity tries unsuccessfully to cover up the lack of any real wit or ability to attack effectively. Very disappointing.

Dershocka

dershocka
Yes, scat stopped being funny once we grew hair on our parts all those years ago.

Its espcially unfunny after saying 1,200 times.

Ass. Clowns.

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
The ranters? hmmmmmmm, I always thought they were pretty clever. These guys are almost like jr league brawl hall. Anyone here over the age of 18 please becareful about using any language that indicates sexual activity, one of these guys' mommy sees it we will all be in trouble.

;)
mm