OH! MY! DAMN!...How bout those Cowboys?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
May God Bless You Your Beautiful Soul GIF - May God Bless You Your Beautiful Soul GIFs

Green Bay | 27 @ Dallas | 7 - Halftime

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
It's actually been an awesome game from a strictly technical standpoint. Look what GB is doing to them.

Totally enjoyed the 1st half, and totally respected the cowboys for using every last second to score. They also get the ball back 2nd half. Still That QB is loads of fun to watch.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I didn't like this game from the start. i think Dallas had a better chance at winning a wildcard spot with Tampa Bay, but Philadelphia dropped the ball. Prescott threw 2 INT's. Love is on fire!

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
green bay vs. dallas results
The following is a list of all regular season and postseason games played between the Green Bay Packers and Dallas Cowboys. The Packers/Cowboys rivalry has been played 38 times (including 8 postseason games), with the Green Bay Packers winning 21 games and the Dallas Cowboys winning 17 games. Green Bay Packers lead series 21-17-0

last 5 games
11/13/2022: Dallas (28) at Green bay (31) OT
10/06/2019: Green Bay (34) at Dallas (24)
x--: 10/08/2017: Green Bay (35) at Dallas (31)
10/16/2016: Dallas (30) at Green Bay (16)

x--: NFC Divisional Playoff Game

No.7: Packers at No.2: Cowboys, 4:30 p.m. ET (Fox, fubo). This will be a revenge game for Mike McCarthy. This will mark just the second time that the Cowboys coach has faced the Packers since being fired by them in December 2018. McCarthy lost the first meeting in 2022 and will be looking to get his first win over Green Bay.

jack

I didn't like this game from the start. i think Dallas had a better chance at winning a wildcard spot with Tampa Bay, but Philadelphia dropped the ball. Prescott threw 2 INT's. Love is on fire!
5 plays this last drive. He really has them figured out.

jack

2 injuries for GB. That should change things.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Assuming/more than likely that Dallas lose this game, can we also assume Mike McCarthy ass is DONE? Could Bill Belichick, Michigan's Jim Harbaugh or Alabama's former head coach Nick Saban become the next Cowboys head coach? The Cowboys has the personal to win a Super Bowl next year.

jack

Fucking goalposts.....always getting in the way.

jack

Assuming/more than likely that Dallas lose this game, can we also assume Mike McCarthy ass is DONE? Could Bill Belichick, Michigan's Jim Harbaugh or Alabama's former head coach Nick Saban become the next Cowboys head coach? The Cowboys has the personal to win a Super Bowl next year.

Imagine Belichek coaching that team? That might be awesome to behold.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

May God Bless You Your Beautiful Soul GIF - May God Bless You Your Beautiful Soul GIFs

Green Bay | 41 @ Dallas | 16 - 3rd Quarter

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Imagine Belichek coaching that team? That might be awesome to behold.

Its a strong possibility that Belichick can equal Tom Brady's seven Super Bowls by being the coach of Dallas.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I wasn't a fan of Mike McCarthy when Jerry Jones hired him on January 7, 2020, The Cowboys finished the 2020 season with a 6–10 record. The team struggled defensively, allowing 473 points, which was the Cowboys' worst-ever defensive showing. I remember saying...What tha fuck! former coach of the Green Bay Packers Mike McCarthy!?

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING

Green Bay | 48 @ Dallas | 32 - Final

Dork Town: Dallas Cowboys
Click Here For Full Story

Dallas Last 5 Regular Seasons

2023 | z--:12 - 5
2022 | y--: 12 - 5
2021 | z--: 12 - 5
2020 | 6 -10
2019 | 8 - 8

z--: Clinched Division
y --: Clinched Wild Card

Last edited:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Wild Card Playoff: Green Bay (48) @ Dallas (32)
Click here For Full Story

Green Bay | 9 - 8

Jordan Love threw for three touchdowns, Aaron Jones ran for three more and Darnell Savage returned an interception 64 yards for a score, Romeo Doubs had a career-high 151 yards receiving a week after being hospitalized with a chest injury and the Green Bay Packers handed the Dallas Cowboys their first home loss since the 2022 opener in a 48-32 wild-card stunner Sunday. The Packers have never lost in six trips to AT&T Stadium, including the Super Bowl over Pittsburgh during the 2010 season. They now have two playoff victories over the Cowboys

Dallas | 12 - 5

Dak Presott threw two interceptions before three mostly empty touchdown passes in another playoff flop for him and the No. 2 seed Cowboys (12-6).Prescott finished 41 of 60 for 403 yards, with all three of his touchdowns to tight end jake Ferguson. Dallas had won its previous 16 regular-season home games, but now has allowed the most points in a game in the club's postseason history. The previous high was 38. The Cowboys, who haven't reached an NFC championship since the most recent of their five Super Bowl titles 28 years ago. Dallas is the first team to win at least 12 games in three consecutive playoff seasons without making a conference title game.

blackfoot NAP

King Of Bling
i think jerry jones should perma-bann himself and every member of the coaching staff.

Nene Nene Kusanagi GIF - Nene Nene Kusanagi Pjsekai GIFs

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
i think jerry jones should perma-bann himself and every member of the coaching staff.

Nene Nene Kusanagi GIF - Nene Nene Kusanagi Pjsekai GIFs

^^WORD! U!P^^

Bette Midler Danny Devito GIF - Bette Midler Danny Devito Ex Husband GIFs

Yo! Jerry Jones hasn't won shit since 1997. A Division title doesn't count if you can't win a Playoff game...I honestly don't think Jerry Jones wanna win another Super Bowl. He probably makes more money losing<<Like he needs another dollar to make his life a lil better.