Ok, I feel a little bad.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
All you fucks hate Michael therfore by default you all hate me, meaning I all hate you, so goodbye and good riddence!

I'm not sure I put enough sarcasm into that line. Or it didn't come across as I had intended. I wasn't really angry, especially not with Eggs.

I was busy last night, had to go out for a while so I posted the "hate you all, I'm leaving" thing in jest but tried to make it a little bit convincing. I was at no time really pissed off with anyone, I'm not that sensitive over a celebrity.

Sorry.

In other news I went down the DVD rental place and found loads of new BBC DVD's in stock.

Picked up the first 4 episodes of Only Fools & Horses, and watched them. Gotta love it, especially if you're living in Greece away from England.

pdvd3062ts.jpg

Picked up Fable: Lost chapters on the rental for a couple of euro so I will chack that out later and I also borrowed S2 of Lost off a friend and then found out that it was the third disc of Season 2 and someone else has the first two discs so obviously I will have to wait. Folied again.

Got another bunch of DVD's as well including: Sin City, Life Aquatic, War of the Worlds, The Producers (classic felt like rewatching), and the aforementioned Only Fools.

I wanted to get Charlie & the Chocolate Factory but they were all rented out so I opted to see how bad WOTW really is.

I will get back on my thoughts on that bunch of crap later.

Now time to put down Fellowship for two minutes stick another episode of Only Fools on, grab myself some breakfast... Probably Porridge. And maybe install Fable and be lazy as fuck all day.

See you like clockwork on the Mine Field Rush Hour at 11!

I won't be missing 3:16 today.

Mandi

My bro-in-law has the whole OFAH collection. It's pretty good. Have you seen The Football Factory?

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I'm an Arsenal supporter, course I have! FF is good, I love it.

How does OFAH translate? It's very Cockney London, wouldn't it be a bit alien to you out there living in the middle of corn fields? I'm suprised it travels. But it is legendary, I have loved it since a kid, watched them all loads of times. It lost it in the later years when Del had Damien and stuff but the early ones are brilliant.

Mandi

I understand it pretty well. Darren, the bro-in-law is from Colchester, so he brings over all of his DVD's when he comes to the states. FF was damn good. Dar made me watch Layer Cake not to long ago, it was good as well.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I liked Layer Cake. Colm Meaney was a joy to watch, he was born to play roles like that. Allthough it was a little close to Lock Stock & Snatch I still think it pulled off well. Wasn't an awesome movie like Snatch but it was damn good.

8/10

Colchester eh? Just outside Ipswich. I passed through there last year, went to Colchester castle for a spliff break on the way through.

I take it you haven't been to England? Ever been outside of the States?

Mandi

Mentalist said:
I take it you haven't been to England? Ever been outside of the States?

No I haven't. I'm planning on going to Europe to go see some friends. I'm hoping to do it in at least five years.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Thank GOD YOPU POSTE MENTALIST MENTALIST MENTALIST MENTALIS I WA SABOUT TO CUT MYSELF DEEPLY.

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
Menty you twat scaring the crap out of everyone!
I nearly hadda heart attack this morning!

OMFG- has anyone checked to see if Eggs has commited seppukku?!!!?

EGGS! SPEAK TO US!

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I KENW IT ALL ALONG

CaptainWacky

YOUI?

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
Boyz, Boyz; he's 6'5"!
You can cut him into little bits and there'll still be plenty to go around!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!

signed,
Miss Helpful. :D

CaptainWacky

I want the brain.

BlazerBoy

Its okay. All of us have our crosses to bear. If my penis was 6'3, I'd not be as upset by it as you apparantly are, but good on you for being honest!