OK, I'll say it... Borgs come back when you grow up!

missmanners

grrrrrrrr...
I have never known Elwood to be anything but thoughtful, fair, even tempered and pretty much liked by everyone. One of the very few people I'd make an admin here without a second thought (assuming he took the oath of course, and learned the secret handshake ;) ) .

[22:48] Borgs: fuck off and make your own damn board

There ya go guys.... Thats the attitude you have from the owner of Word Forge. I wonder if Cass regrets her decission now?

Why don't you all call his bluff? The community is the people, not the url.....

go on, go for it!

;)
mm

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Time for a WF Exile forum perhaps? ;)

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Eggs Mayonnaise said:
Time for a WF Exile forum perhaps? ;)
I like it. Where is Darth to call for a poll.
Does TK have polls?

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
missmanners said:
^ we sure do, but I cheat and alter the results to say what I want.

:D
mm

Heh...Rov's not as smart as you are, else he'd do the same. ;)

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
The problem is being worked on. We'll see how things go.

Captain Jack

eloisel said:
I like it. Where is Darth to call for a poll.

I agree.

1. eloisel
2. A Karas

Markb

fuck me RAW Henny!
missmanners said:
I have never known Elwood to be anything but thoughtful, fair, even tempered and pretty much liked by everyone. One of the very few people I'd make an admin here without a second thought (assuming he took the oath of course, and learned the secret handshake ;) ) .

There ya go guys.... Thats the attitude you have from the owner of Word Forge. I wonder if Cass regrets her decission now?

Why don't you all call his bluff? The community is the people, not the url.....

go on, go for it!

;)
mm

Well, I'm getting tired of being accused of trolling over there, and I'm fast coming to the opinion that WF is getting the ownership they deserve. :-?

So, any room at the inn here? I might need a place to stay.

Number_6

beer, I want beer
Make the WF Exile Forum.

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
I’d rather wait and see if someone at WF steps up and creates an alternative to Wordforge than have TK create a short lived emergency forum for them.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
But our way would be more snarky. :)

Number_6

beer, I want beer
^^Precisely.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Who really cares what Borgs thinks? Come to think of it - who really noticed that he had left here in some huff, and how much of 'absolutely nothing' will this achieve?

Markb

fuck me RAW Henny!
Gagh said:
Who really cares what Borgs thinks? Come to think of it - who really noticed that he had left here in some huff, and how much of 'absolutely nothing' will this achieve?

Well he and some of his lac....um..staff seem to be very angry with me.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
But since when do they count for anything? I mean, it's Wordforge. for Heaven's sake!

Markb

fuck me RAW Henny!
I can't argue with you there.

DarthSikle

GFHH Moderator
who is this Borgs??

Number_6

beer, I want beer
Gagh said:
But since when do they count for anything? I mean, it's Wordforge. for Heaven's sake!

There's a certain joy in being an asshole just for the sake of being an asshole.