Old people are cool

Mirah

I love you
I like how they take a really long time to explain something. Something so mundane or everyday, and they have to tell you every detail about it.

You know? I must say that lately if I can't explain it to you in one sentence or less I dont' want to say it at all. I have gotten so used to typing small sentences out in MSN that saying anything too long and wordy just seems to be a waste of time.

Why just the other day, I was telling my friend Merl that it seems the youth of today will not know how to carry on a long conversation. Probably most would be bored with this very post. I certainly am bored of typing it.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
I stayed with my friend at his ancestral house up in Maine one summer, where his grandparents lived. His grandfather had great stories about being an MP in post-WWII Germany and working for Shell in Libya, but he made some terrifying noises in the bathroom. One time I saw their private bathroom while we were trying to get him out of the bed and into the car so he could get to the hospital: it looked like someone had poured potting soil in the toilet and left it there for a few days.

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
If you can avoid living solely off of steak, glazed donuts, and cheese, you'll probably end up in better condition than he did.