omar bles ange

Omar

Sharif
emir omar rekougnies queen ange as lawful ruolar ouf badistan . in aditsion , omar oufar logistikal souport ouf omar armie to sourpres rebel infidel founk regime .

-emir omar

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
oh goody dual has his hands up two skirts.....

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Et tu, Kitty??

Oh wait, there's a chance it's a Marie Antoinette kind of reign.
*gets out her guillotine and starts polishing the blade*

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
I haven't been paying attention to this whole "Ange" thing recently. Who is she, again?
A mayfly getting closer to the pond's surface with each post it makes. The pikes have already noticed.

I'll be glad to volunteer for said skirt duty.

:yoohoo:

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom

Ange

Banned
I haven't been paying attention to this whole "Ange" thing recently. Who is she, again?
I'm the bad girl your mommy warned you about.

The girl you nerds jack off thinking about and staring at what you will only have in your dreams.

I think that Jack is a Virgin. I talked to some of your members and Jack is a bigger lame assed loser than I thought. they say he lives here 24/7, this is his life. the poor fool must be going nuts with shame having a new young girl hand him his ass over and over. God he is such a lousy and boring poster. I can see he is not very creative,

he must think about me 24/7. I am his life now. he waits here for Ange to come and post a few posts like a dog waiting for his master. Jack says I own Ange and evrybody laughs at him. He only posts in Ange threads because who would waste time posting in his sleep inducing threads. what a borefest they must be,

Ange

Banned
If "omar" is Dual, then so is she.
Poor Jack here 24/7 trying to figure out who is who. I am Ange and nobody else. Have you ever seen anybody who can post like me? God it is so simple and you are still confused. What is mixing you up is that you have not had a newbie for ages. that is why this bb is dying. I was a total newbie who came here to laugh and have fun and I spend my time here fighting a ton of nerds who half at least will always live with mommy and never lose their virginity.

This your whole life Jack. A tiny chat board where I could care even the tiniest about anything you say about me. just little nerds calling bad names from behind a computer!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Anyone else want a stab at this? I would, but I has to go to work.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Et tu, Kitty??

Oh wait, there's a chance it's a Marie Antoinette kind of reign.
*gets out her guillotine and starts polishing the blade*

Exactly.

Those no daggers intended for your back, Ily. Don't be worried if you sense their presence.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Exactly.

Those no daggers intended for your back, Ily. Don't be worried if you sense their presence.
ROFL. It's been a long time since I've last been worried about stuff behind my back. That's what I have that red hot Childe in the mirror for ;)

Anyway, I've decided to let that little wannabe usurper wear that paper-crown a little while longer until either Jack et. al. get too bored to continue the baiting or s/he starts posting stuff worth paying attention to. :D