*air kisses*

*OH GOD MORE ASTERISKS*

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
When isn't it?

10 MINUTES

Gonad

DON'T FUCK WITH MY TITLE BITCH
I always forget to watch this show. Or maybe I am doing something else when its on. Like posting here. These little reminders help.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Good stuff this week. Although the more existential they get about Denny's behavior, the more they risk making his character jump the shark. They're tearing down the mystery behind him too fast.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Is Jerry still in it every other week making Asperger's suffers ashamed to ever leave the house again?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Yes, in fact he had another whacko client who was being evicted from a no-pets apartment building for having a duck that a doctor prescribed to keep her emotional state in check.

He's probably going to become a regular now that at least 2 of the co-stars are leaving
(the two blonde lawyers that got married and had a baby last night)

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I really liked this one, except Denny getting crazy again. I like it when his mad cow is understated, we know he's nuts but I wish they'd let him do some good stuff now and then, like let him have a case and actually do a good job. The gun thing is going overboard.

Denise and Brad were cute this week, they are usually kind of annoying. I loved the judge.

I thought they did a really good job showing how sticky the whole immigration issue is. I WISH ALAN WAS MY BEST FRIEND WITH BENEFITS.

CaptainWacky

Has Rene Auberjoinos had more than one line in any given episode yet/

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Not really.. I think he had a few lines last week but I can't remember.

OH and I automatically thought SEX WITH DUCKS when I saw the lady petting her duck.

CaptainWacky

It's what she was thinking as well.