OMG VERONICA MARS!!!!!1

Big Dick McGee

If you don't know, now ya know
Mentalist said:
Yeah, Veronica was a little bitch leaving Logan if you ask me.

And is it me or does Kristen Bell actually look HOTTER this year?

Yeah, it seems impossible, but Kristen is indeed hotter this year. And Charisma is absolutely SMOKIN'!

I though the whole, "What happened over the summer" deal was a little too rushed, actually. Keep watching, though, you'll see that Veronica still cares for Logan, she just couldn't handle his self-destructive behavior.

Watching season one over again with my wife has given me even MORE appreciation for the show. Everything-and I mean everything-fits together like one giant jigsaw puzzle. It's amazing.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I though the whole, "What happened over the summer" deal was a little too rushed, actually.

Agreed, I got up and went to get a drink from the kitchen and got totally confused by her changing boyfriends from Logan to Duncan. I had to rewind that bit. And while Logan is an idiot he didn't do anything to be dumped by Veronica, not really. And then the ultimate slap in his face by getting back with Duncan so soon.

I have only watched the first two episodes.. Or did I watch three last night? Damn, I can't remember. Anyway, I will be watching another two or three episodes later tonight, can't wait.

Oh, and Kevin Smith was really funny in his cameo and I can't wait to see Joss Whedon as that car salesman.

All in all I am liking it, it has gotten off to a more quick start than Season 1 did, for obvious reasons. And you KNOW that the bus crash season mystery is going to get more and more complicated like the brilliantly done Lilly Kane murder was in Season 1.

It's just good to have thes characters back on screen again, I hope that VM can sustain the story telling level we are accustomed to for at least another two seasons on air.

Big Dick McGee

Oh, and wait until you get further into the season. You'll see a very cool "reunion" of sorts.

One beef: NOT ENOUGH WALLACE!! I really liked the way Veronica & Wallace had a truly platonic relationship.

One thing that thankfully hasn't changed is Veronica's relationship with her dad. Best Father-Daughter portrayal on tv. Possibly EVER.

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Chrisma has a boy body. Real women have hips. ;)

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
^^I've missed you too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bigass:

It's good to be back!! I'll start a thread in the Tea Room about the recent haps, you're not going to believe all the shit that's gone down.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
OMG just watched the third episode. This season is speeding along MUCH faster than Season 1. The twists keep on coming and the enevitable complexity of what seems like a simple plot from the start is twisting and turning like nobodys buisness.

Big Dick McGee

I can't see LG's avatar!!

Laker_Girl

Mrs. Big Dick McGee
Mentalist said:
I made you an avatar LG! And great to have you back!

Where might I find this avatar you speak of, oh hot one? And can you PM it to me?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
LAKER GIRL you are my hero.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
It's here and I'm through 7 episodes!

Fascinating new mystery. Charisma Carpenter has lost lots of weight. Can't wait for more!

Big Dick McGee

Gagh said:
OMFG ALYSON HANNIGAN & CHARISMA CARPENTER REUNITED~TILDE~EXCLAMATION~!

"Rode Hard meet Put Away Wet."

OMFG! LOGAN IS TEH CLASSIC!!

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
I've watched all ten episodes already, BTW. The new mystery is setting up very nicely. Great writing again.

Big Dick McGee

In episode 6, Veronica dies.

*SPOILER*