Omg Wtf Lol

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
At school, I just had to explain to a woman in my science group the difference between 'increasing' and 'decreasing'.

Sniper Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
EEERRR!!!!

I want to insert a comment about leaving the lesson plan to your Special Ed teacher or something but I won't.

How the fuck is that women in a college science class?

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
The dregs of community college go pretty low. =P

Sad thing is, she's going to pass the course by copying off of me.

Sniper Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
You're too nice.

I wouldn't let anyone copy but I did tutor people in Algebra and Calculus.

Scratch that. I let someone copy an Office07 business document off me in class last week, but that was because the guy couldn't type for shit.

classichummus

on a break from forums
Kitty, what's the indefinite integral of (e^3x)? :p

Sniper Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Kitty, what's the indefinite integral of (e^3x)? :p

Oh shit. I haven't done that in several years. That was functions, right?

Honestly, off the top of my head, I don't remember.

Several moths ago, I was helping someone study for their GED test. It was all basic algebra. I was a bit embarrassed about how much I forgot so quickly. It's a bit irritating to look at stuff you used to know how to do and probably should still know.

classichummus

on a break from forums
Oh shit. I haven't done that in several years. That was functions, right?

Honestly, off the top of my head, I don't remember.

Several moths ago, I was helping someone study for their GED test. It was all basic algebra. I was a bit embarrassed about how much I forgot so quickly. It's a bit irritating to look at stuff you used to know how to do and probably should still know.

:p it's calculus. remember the big S thingy for integrals? S(e^3x)dx = (e^3x)/3 + C

I wish I knew LaTeX so I could just write out the equations as they would look in a book. :(

Sniper Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
I used the Algebra example to help define how much I've forgotten. I'm sure it's a combination of time, drugs, disinterest, and not keeping it in practice.

I'm fairly useless in an advanced mathematics conversation, right now. I kept all my books and I take excellent notes, but I don't want to bone up on it until next time I'm forced to take another math class.

classichummus

on a break from forums
Math is amazing!!