On Mine Field Pond

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
And a raccoon picnic table.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Beebee would like to have a word with the raccoons.

Mirah

I love you
I bet!

This is not a boring thread at all. It is a great thread!

If there is a waterfall can it be named Mirah Waterfall?

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I am going to try to build a waterfall, and a bog filter which will also be a waterfall. Basically both waterfalls will be filters, but one will have a bog. DOES THAT MAKE SENSE? NO, CASSIE. YOU WATCH TOO MANY YOUTUBES.

I will name one waterfall Mirah and one Wacky.

I still have to figure out how to keep raccoons out of it. I may have to put a net over it, or something. IDK. I should booby trap it with fireworks that go off when a raccoon is nearby. ALSO, why is both racoon and raccoon correct?

Mirah

I love you
I am going to try to build a waterfall, and a bog filter which will also be a waterfall. Basically both waterfalls will be filters, but one will have a bog. DOES THAT MAKE SENSE? NO, CASSIE. YOU WATCH TOO MANY YOUTUBES.

I will name one waterfall Mirah and one Wacky.

I still have to figure out how to keep raccoons out of it. I may have to put a net over it, or something. IDK. I should booby trap it with fireworks that go off when a raccoon is nearby. ALSO, why is both racoon and raccoon correct?

A place that I pet sat at had a pond and bult a whole structure around it-like a fence. Now that i think about it more-it was a dome and plants grew over it too for shade. It was pretty cool and I bet I have pics! And you can never watch too many youtube videos!

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I will put a Loktar bench beside the pond.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
Today I had a bit of luck. I was digging, I knew there was a concrete path under there somewhere, but I didn't know it widened out where it ends. I crossed my fingers that the concrete would be level. IT IS LEVEL! but it is not wide enough for the entire tank to sit on, so now I need to level the dirt with the concrete. I slid the tank to where I want it to be and checked the level, it is level from side to side, but about an inch off from front to bakc. I WONDER HOW LEVEL DOES IT REALLY NEED TO BE. :rwmad:

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Today I had a bit of luck. I was digging, I knew there was a concrete path under there somewhere, but I didn't know it widened out where it ends. I crossed my fingers that the concrete would be level. IT IS LEVEL! but it is not wide enough for the entire tank to sit on, so now I need to level the dirt with the concrete. I slid the tank to where I want it to be and checked the level, it is level from side to side, but about an inch off from front to bakc. I WONDER HOW LEVEL DOES IT REALLY NEED TO BE. :rwmad:

CaptainWacky

Can you put a fake floor over the pond which slides out of the way to expose the pond.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
There's no way I will ever achieve true level, but if it's too unlevel the water will be wonky. Also, I have to deal with the fact that the tank is made of some kind of plastic and it flexes. If I go to all the trouble of getting it level, and then the walls flex after being filled with water i will just have to accept it. The bottom of the tank is bowed up in the middle, so I tried the level while standing in it to hold it down.

I think an inch off level is a bit much, but I think I can get it close to level pretty easy.

CaptainWacky

And if someone is standing on it you can hit a button and the trick floor slides away and they drown.