Once again Jack...

You prove yourself to be #2 in the arcades. Owned on Shattered Corpse and owned here.

I officially retire this last day of 2009.

Happy New Year.

ownedg.png

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
:bigass:

jack

Just curious Limpness, do you pwn yourself like this very often? I've been the all time arcade champ at SC for couple years now;

jack
bar.gif
118 VKD
bar.gif
33 RommieSG
bar.gif
28 Raeven
bar.gif
25 Morrhigan
bar.gif
21 Imperium
bar.gif
17 Orpheus
bar.gif
9 Hambil
bar.gif
8 Donovan
bar.gif
8 Blindgroping
bar.gif
So I'm not quite sure what your referring to as "second"...it would appear that you are second to me in many of these games, and how many hours of yesterday here did you spend to take three of my titles? Looks like several. I was out partying with my friends, celebrating New Years and you were busy playing arcade games, just so you could post that?

Pwnership has its privilges it would appear.

Thanks for playing "seconds" with me, Limps. I never had anyone dance in the arcades like you've been doing.

Seph

Retired Account
Whats SC?

jack

Shattered Corpse, another tiny TK offshoot board...it's where Cait and Hambil went (with LoP and a few others) first set up when they got done with TK a few years ago.

Seph

Retired Account
the fucking disclaimer just stopped me from joining that place, i thought it would be cool to say hello to some of the old cards but that place is a bit to sobibor for me i will fuck up before i make 20 posts lol