Ongoing Battlestar Galactica thread of doom.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
So I just solved the problem and binged my way to "Home." The good side is, you can burn through a "react" video in 20 minutes or so. That said, I must to bed.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
Got through Pegasus on "reacts" videos. Tricia Helfer is amazing as an actress. When Baltar does something dickish and we see how it hurts Six, she really does a good job.

Volpone

Zombie Hunter
[checks] Carmen Young. Not completely thrilled but I hate her less than any others so far. The trouble is that anyone who makes a "...reacts..." video is likely to be some kind of narcissist attention whore, so you're going to get a lot more of them talking that seeing what they're reacting to. Shit, this chick's videos can easily run an hour long while the actual part with the episode airing is around 20 minutes (and a lot of the time that is going on, we're just seeing her with no reference at all of what she's looking at).

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I should make a react video to something where I just sit with my face unmoving for an hour and occasionally say "that was amusing" and look away awkwardly (AutisticManReacts.)