Only Connect

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Finally my knowledge of Back To The Future Part 2 pays off.

CaptainWacky

The Wandering Minstrals are TOO POSH for missing vowels I guess.

The "Austin Powers In Goldmember" question was ridic.

SAUSAGEMAN

Fuck the Wandering Minstrels. I was so happy to see them lose.

Witch cats on three, prisoners on two. A few walls points. The roommate liked Victoria's pink/black number, I hated it.

CaptainWacky

I did think "the cat from Sabrina" when I saw "Salem" but I probably wouldn't have buzzed in on it (because I wouldn't be on a tv show.)

CaptainWacky

The two team captains seemed to think you get extra points for saying "next" as fast as possible.

CaptainWacky

I thought the hot team captain of The Coders had cost them the game with his "THE Jolly Roger" fuck-up, but he made up for it by getting the tie-breaker. Exciting episode!

CaptainWacky

Victoria's chest was especially noticable tonight!

The Nightwatchmen's captain is still a prick. I laughed when he couldn't get the Wallace and Gromit question.

CaptainWacky

The Felinophiles team captain talked annoyingly slowly. And the other team captain annoyed me in the wall round when the spent like two minutes going over the answers again and again.

I don't know if I would have gotten the Star Wars question on five points if the team hadn't started talking about who Dooku "trained". Shouldn't Luke count as a correct answer though since Obi-Wan did train him a bit as well? But I guess he wasn't an official Padawan so who the fuck knows.

CaptainWacky

I liked that one of them had a letter published in The Transformers comic, I used to read that.

SAUSAGEMAN

Let's go to the youtube comments.
11882.imgcache.png

Yes, quite.

CaptainWacky

I wonder if the Rubik's Cube bit was edited.

CaptainWacky

It's off for the next two weeks. Because of Jesus.

CaptainWacky

HI, Only Connect returned tonight. There was an Apple round in Missing Vowels. Victoria corpsed in the Wall round and it was adorable. The losing team captain looked pretty miserable.

CaptainWacky

Annoying team captain who takes half an hour to give an answer was back!

I got the "lil'" question that the teams didn't get.

The Wall round was weird with both teams doing poorly and one team captain obsessively trying to get one category and shouting at this teammates for daring to speak.

I got "hasta la vista, baby" like instantly. I felt really smug watching the captains struggle to get it.

CaptainWacky

LOL at Victoria making Justin Flyod shit his pants when she said "what's the matter?"

It was nice how much the two teams liked each other. :)

CaptainWacky

I got the Narnia question.

Dramatic missing vowels round!