will be very dangerous.

Are you up for it?

Do you have your ninja clothes ready?

Can you be stealthy?

Duplicitous?

And a double agent?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
He probably won't accept. His ninja clothes are still at the drycleaners. Or he doubts his duplicity skills. Or, contemplating being a double agent sent him into a bi-polar psychotic break. He is probably seriously questioning his stealthing skills, too, since he knows he was prancing around in his undies and just about everyone could see him doing it.

Sigh. It is hard to get good help these days.

OnyxOverdrive

stealth ninja
no I will not give you an old person's spongebath, if that's the mission, and I can't imagine what else you might want

eloisel

Forever Empress E
no I will not give you an old person's spongebath, if that's the mission, and I can't imagine what else you might want

LOL - well, I hadn't thought of that, but now that you mention it, my toenails could use some attention.

Actually, I have something else entirely in mind.

Your mission, should you decide to accept it ...

is to act on my behalf in a dual agent capacity. You must infiltrate both the Seph and ILC camps and discover their secret plans on how they are going to continue this war with each other. Then, send me a picture of the secret plans, marked "Super Sekret," in a brown paper bag, unmarked, but firmly secured with pink polka dot designer duct tape. Then, stand by, ready for further action once I've analyzed the plans.

Yes, I know there seems to be a contradiction in the instructions, but, it isn't.

Are you up to the task?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Then, your task just got really easy.