OnyxOverdrive

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Where are you?

Christmas is coming. You must be around somewhere.

No. I don't intend to give you a gift. However, should you receive a ton of coal this year, I want you to be sure and post about it. Okay.

Seph

Retired Account
Conchaga's running out....

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Well, then, a substitute will have to do.

Seph

Retired Account
Like a black family?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I approve of that idea.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Oh you heartless, heartless woman! First you chase him away with your unbending, stubborn rejection of his deeply felt, sincere desire to be your friend, and now you're pouring salt in the wounds he is licking somewhere in the deep recesses of some basement with this heartless, heartless mocking of what he can only wish to be a true inquiry to his well-being! Are there no bounds to your cruelty, no limitation to your heartlessness?

I feel your pain, Onyx, and I am silently crying into my keyboard while witnessing the pure and blatant unfairness of what you have to endure in the hands of this heartless, heartless woman.

Too much? More synonyms perhaps?

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I genuinely like Oynx. Just wouldn't trust him as he is what he is.

And, yes, pile it on just a little more. He likes it a mile high.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
There you are!

No tag. Just about you. Wondering where you are, how you've been, if you are going to tell us about the enormous bag of coal you find in your big foot stocking come Christmas morning.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Interesting. Obviously you don't know that the largest single consumer of coal as a fuel is the electrical power industry.

Coal is still used in industries such as paper production, cement and ceramic manufacture, iron and steel production, and chemical manufacture for heating and for steam generation.

Another use for coal is in the manufacture of coke. Coke is nearly pure carbon produced when soft coal is heated in the absence of air. In most cases, one ton of coal will produce 0.7 ton of coke in this process. Coke is of value in industry because it has a heat value higher than any form of natural coal. It is widely used in steel making and in certain chemical processes.

So, Little Hateful Grumpy Boy, a huge amount of coal would be a nice gift. Especially if you don't take physical possession of the coal but get a contract of ownership of enough to sell to an industry that would use it. As it was a gift, you wouldn't have to wait for the market price to be optimum because it would be all profit for you.

Now I hope you don't get coal.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Santa is giving all your coal to Loktar.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Yeah, Santa said he'll give you the mansion he was going to give me. And because its Christmas he'll give you a 2 second warning before dropping it on your head.

*Jumping up and down with glee*

Santa's giving me a mansion. Santa's giving me a mansion.

Thanks for the heads up, Loktar.

*Listening for 2 second warning, preparing to move really, really fast*

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I'm a bit too old now to leave a stocking out for Santa, but I'll be sure to leave my XXL pair of Depends hanging up beneath the fireplace and hopefully Santa will fill that full of coal for me :dance:

I'm wishing you a Merry Christmas, that you get everything you desire, and that you get a heart too.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
*Jumping up and down with glee*

Santa's giving me a mansion. Santa's giving me a mansion.

Thanks for the heads up, Loktar.

*Listening for 2 second warning, preparing to move really, really fast*

Oh that last post was directed at Onyx, but you can have mansion anyway because I doubt Onyx will survive a mansion dropping on his head.