Overrated Football Coaches

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
The first name that springs to my mind is José Mourinho. I cannot stand that man, nor believe he deserves half the credit he gets. He got lucky with Porto winning the Champions League (and mind you, it was a very situational win : The only serious team they faced in the elimination phase was Man U, otherwise, it was shitty teams like Deportivo, OL, and AS Monaco), and suddenly he skyrocketed into stardom.

After Porto, Mourihno failed to deliver, especially on the European level, and although he was at the helm of powerful teams, his coaching was mediocre.

At one point, Sir Alex Ferguson expressed that Mourinho might be his successor. In return, Mourinho claimed arrogantly that he was going to beat Man U, then coach them. It was very sweet when Inter got spanked by Man U, and was a powerful slap on the idiot's face.

I cannot wait till the 24th of this month, to hopefully savour Chelsea crucifying Inter Milan and their shitty coach.

WillsZenith

a treat for missmanners
Gareth southgate
steve mclaren
Jurgen Klinsmann
Harry redknapp
john barnes

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Rafa Benitez -- Not a bad coach despite how shit Liverpool have been this year but he was a complete mug letting Xavi Alonso leave and paying 20 million for a crocked Aquilani was insane. He built a cup team for the Premier League and refuses to give up Zonal Marking even though it rarely works in England.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Mourinho isn't overrated - love him or loathe him, he gets results.

My Short List

Sam Allardyce
Phil Brown
Bryan Robson
Phil Scolari
Ron Atkinson
Neill Warnock
Paul Jewell
Gordon Strachan
Gerry Francis
Brian Kidd
Peter Taylor