Panda, why do you spend so much time defending me?

A Slut

Marry me, $M Gayboy!
Sarek said:
But, but, but..... he's a NOOB! That's like a MANDATORY 3 month kicking around before grudging acceptance! :(

Lock me in the closet with him for 5 minutes; I'll make a man out of him.

Elnidfse

A Slut said:
Lock me in the closet with him for 5 minutes; I'll make a man out of him.
The preservation of my immune system is much more important of tapping something that hosts mutated strands of STD's

Elnidfse

A Slut said:
You're right, it'd be more like 2 minutes!
Tsk, tsk, tut, tut. Apparently, you do not know how to correctly judge time. This is the second time that you have mistaken minutes for hours. For shame.

A Slut

Marry me, $M Gayboy!
Elnidfse said:
Tsk, tsk, tut, tut. Apparently, you do not know how to correctly judge time. This is the second time that you have mistaken minutes for hours. For shame.

Prove it.

Elnidfse

A Slut said:
Prove it.
No?
I imagine your one track mind will probably say something along the lines of "Then shut up." or "You have no proof, lol." However, I did train you to give me a slight situation of humor. Do what you've been brought up to do, slut. Retort.

A Slut

Marry me, $M Gayboy!
Do what you've been brought up to do, slut.

*Hits Elnidfse over the head; steals whis wallet, cell phone and shoes*

And we could have done this the easy way...LOL!

Elnidfse

A Slut said:
*Hits Elnidfse over the head; steals whis wallet, cell phone and shoes*

And we could have done this the easy way...LOL!
At least ONE of us thought that was clever. You made a morbidly unamusing joke. Congrats.

Elnidfse

A Slut said:
You are a morbidly unamusing joke. Congrats.
By twisting my words I have obviously fallen into your trap. Congratulations, I have never been quite so defeated. Good job.

Elnidfse

A Slut said:
Somehow I doubt that. I think you get defeated quite a bit.
Intelligent you are not. Aside from typing in the words "obvious" I don't think I could have made that obvious sarcasm anymore obvious. But sure, we'll go with what you said. Far be it from me to call you a complete imbecile for not being able to see something as simple as that.

Elnidfse

EV1L1 said:
You just give him even more reason to poster gayer and longer though...and to make everything about him.. he makes every single thing about him... sociapaths, children and mentally challenged PPL do that..
Notice how I haven't made Hero and Elrod about me, but have at your 'facts'. Judging from the time difference between your last post and this one, I'll guess you stayed up all night thinking of this pseudo-witty response. Since this is the case, be it not me to tell you that what you have said isn't, in the least, clever. Far from I to point out that you could, possibly, be the weakest troll of this whole site. I wouldn't dare say that, so I won't.

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
What I want to know is how the hell Roofie has nearly half the amount of posts that I do, and he hasn't been here a month yet.

Fucking hell, I need to post more.

Elnidfse

Cacophony said:
What I want to know is how the hell Roofie has nearly half the amount of posts that I do, and he hasn't been here a month yet.

Fucking hell, I need to post more.
I'm a certified spammer. The lack of flood control also helps