Past Pics Of EIers...

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Taken from couple of photo albums of EI members.

If these pics are somehow blocked, fear not... I have them saved. ;)

Now remember folks... these are actual pics of actual EIers taken at their little circle jerks at conventions.

Let's start with Akaras:

6d74.jpg

KRAD, who looks like he just timewarped in from a Three Dog Night concert. I believe that's Nikki Peppermint on the left and Raeven on the right.

d094.jpg

Here we have Josh making fun of her overbite.

8fc2.jpg

Akaras again.

2532.jpg

Raeven and Rov. Now remember, Rov's a lawyer now.

86f5.jpg

I don't know who this bastard is, but I wouldn't let him anywhere near my kids. Actually, I think it's Gagh.

5c48.jpg

At some point, someone released a rhino in the room, and it immediately begane farting.

2819.jpg

Rov again.

detail

There are others, but you get the point.

Now... are there any questions as to why I hold EI in complete contempt?

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
How'd you like to get into an elevator with this bunch?

harperchondriacs.jpg

Tyrant

Hot Mama - Stargate fan? Izzit Rommie?

I don't know about the rest of you (CU in particular), but I can't troll people who look like that. They have enough to worry about.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Let's review this one.

86f5.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen and those inbetween... this man is loose in your legal system right now. He looks like he should be the groundskeeper for a special school.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Um.

Is the one in a "Joe Cool" t-shirt male or female?

Not trolling here....I really can't tell for sure.
turnsmile.gif

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Oh, and for some reason none of the links work for me. I can only see the pic you posted in here.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
I see the photobook site is fucking up. Good thing I dled these pics to my photobucket, and here they are again for those latecomers.

KRAD, NP, and Rae...
d094.jpg

The rhino is loose.

2819.jpg

Akaras.

2532.jpg

Rov and Rae.

86f5.jpg

Rov again.

55de.jpg

Akaras again.

6d74.jpg

Gagh crashes the party in search of pussy.

5c48.jpg

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Colonel Kira's Left Tit said:
Who's the red-haired midget in that pic above? Is that T'Bonz or TerriO or some other red-haired midget?

No idea, but if any EIers are reading this, tell the brunette in the middle with the shy look on her face that I just spanked off over her because she was the only halfassed decent looking female in the bunch. I'm sure she'll be delighted to hear that.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Being fat is no excuse to look like that.

I'm a big girl but you can at least tell I am a female.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
Let's hope they never get the smart idea to start their own Champagne Room. They could lock trolls in it to deter them.

Colonel Kira's Left Tit

Bearded Belly of Bajor
CoyoteUgly said:
No idea, but if any EIers are reading this, tell the brunette in the middle with the shy look on her face that I just spanked off over her because she was the only halfassed decent looking female in the bunch. I'm sure she'll be delighted to hear that.

You might be on to something there. Bedtime fodder for me as well, perhaps.

But, I just noticed they're all wearing Ex-Isle identification badges. Some are wearing 3 or 5 different badges. I'm assuming this is from some kind of convention or meetup. Did they do this just so they could screen you or other trolls out and thus avoid getting their asses kicked?

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
I'm seriously considering pulling a Barky and then showing up at one of their conventions and acting like I'm retarded.

They sometimes convene at Tulsa.... which is like way too goddamned close for my comfort.

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Mentalist said:
I would actually kill myself if I looked like any of them.

No shit. Ok, my hairline is receding, I'm 40, and I could stand to lose about 15 lbs, but I'm a fucking stud compared to the dorks showing up at this thing.

Makes me feel better about myself.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
I usually don't say stuff like this, but some of them actually look like they smell bad, if you know what I mean.
uberohmy.gif

Starship Coyote

Original Gangster!
Tamar_Garish said:
I usually don't say stuff like this, but some of them actually look like they smell bad, if you know what I mean.
uberohmy.gif

QOTW!!!