Pathetic, as usual (SC-related)

Tyrant

To play in the arcade you must purchase a 30 day arcade pass from the store with credits earned from posting, stealing, bank interest, etc.

The pass is cheap (about 5 small posts a month for example).
You can discuss the pass in this thread.

As usual, the rodent could not come up with a better solution. But because having to purchase a pass carries such negative connotations, they have to act like apologists for their own policy.

Ha ha!

Cranky Bastard

Oh, I thought there was real money involved.

Not as bad as I thought.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Noooo...that would be too cut and dried. Not only that, but people who pay for something expect certain things.

Plus this has the added bonus of being an excuse to weed out people they don't like with the "Spamming for credits" excuse.

Saturn

Expectation only leads to disappointment, Tamar.

Sometimes, BBS' need weeding. You cannot deny this.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Buy a clue, dipshit.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Saturn said:
Expectation only leads to disappointment, Tamar.

Sometimes, BBS' need weeding. You cannot deny this.

I won't deny it.

I just think an Admin should do it and admit that's what they are doing instead of making stupid, elaborate schemes so they can appear fair and have nice tidy excuses for their biased behavior.

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
Well, if they are going to do it anyway don't you think it's better if they are just honest about it?

I'd respect a "Listen, I own the place and I am sick and tired of your shit so you're not invited anymore." more than schemes and rules and blah blah blah.

Red Whacker

Messenger said:
As usual, the rodent could not come up with a better solution. But because having to purchase a pass carries such negative connotations, they have to act like apologists for their own policy.

Ha ha!

Actually the solution is great, on the other hand apologizing for it is rather gay IMMHOO.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Well, now that you've expressed your opinion, we've all been made whole.