percentages

whisky

Boobie inspector
O'Meara received almost 48% of the vote in the eviction, while 28% of viewers wanted Rocos to go.

That makes 76 percent between the two of them, meaning even if H and Shilpa got 0% of the votes (unlikely) Dirk would still onlly have got 24%

So no matter what CBBLB and big gob Russel think, the public prefares Dirk to Cleo.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
excellent, finale on Sunday I believe

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
And hopefully Dirk can stop being a twat(I love him but he IS being a twat) now the other housemates can't get rid of him and there's only one and a half days left. There's no point acting out.

whisky

Boobie inspector
Although badly scheduled, first hour opposite the crash on top gear, second hour opposite 24, think I'll tape it

CaptainWacky

It would be funny if Richard Hammond crashed into the stage killing Davina live on air and then Leigh Francis jumped out and said "I'M AVID MARRION SUCK MY WINKLE" and did a sex piss

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Anything to stop Jo from getting booed.

CaptainWacky

whisky

Boobie inspector
I'm going to take a wild leap, and guess she'll wear black

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I reckon she'll be six months pregnant.

CaptainWacky

I reckon she'll be blacked up and use the word "massa".

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I reckon Jo will present it lying down on the stage wearing a pale blue dressing gown and grumbling. "Dirk's SHITE, if you wanna vote fer im, yer a fuckin grumpy git, I can tell you, am I right guys?" *everyone boos*

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
WILL DIRK EXIT THE HOUSE IN THE A-TEAM VAN AS WELL, THUS SMASHING IT TO TINY PIECES, AND ENDING THE SERIES FOREVER?

CaptainWacky

All signs point to "DEAD CATS"

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
I was thinking, for Jade's eviction they should've taken away the stairs as well as the crowd, leaving her up on that ledge until the next week's eviction. People could throw rotten vegetables and unwanted items of cutlery to fight racism.

CaptainWacky

And unwanted cats.

CaptainWacky

No.