Phelps suspended from competition, dropped by Kellogg

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
link
Olympic hero Michael Phelps was suspended from competitive swimming for three months on Thursday -- just hours after one of his sponsors announced it would not renew his contract after a photo surfaced of him smoking from a bong.

"This is not a situation where any anti-doping rule was violated, but we decided to send a strong message to Michael because he disappointed so many people, particularly the hundreds of thousands of USA Swimming-member kids who look up to him as a role model and a hero," they said in a statement.
They do realized it's legal in many of the countries that compete in the Olympics?

They'll probably take away his medals just like when Jim Thorpe got caught doing crack.

Marquis De Sade

I came for the spankings
They'll probably take away his medals just like when Jim Thorpe got caught doing crack.

I do not think they'll do such a thing. This whole "suspended" thing is a temporary masquerade, just to save face in regards of a public that may be outraged. If they could, they would have suppressed and censored this whole thing, but you know, it goes out of hand with the internet.

Phelps cannot be compared to any other champions, and his achievements are some sort of a national pride. He was not swimming for himself, but for his country as well.

Most likely, they'll repackage him as a prodigal son, and he'll be going to schools preaching the evils of drugs, become the star of anti-drug ads, and shit like that.