PICKLE must be a World Class excellent PICKLEBALL player!

Aquehonga

Un Banned
It makes perfect sense.

PICKLE'd kick ALL of our sorry asses lickety split BIGTIME if we ever played against him in PICKLEBALL!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Knock it the fuck off about Pickle already.

jack

No, because Jeff doesn't post here at all. Hasn't for years. If you want to keep tabs on him make friends with his FB acct.

He's part of the old group of posters that used to post here, along with menty, Conchaga, Frankie, Cait, Jenny Devil Doll (who showed up recently for a few posts) Eloisel, and many others.

We all do what we used to do here on FB. Without the n.igger bullshit getting in the way. Yes Menty posts here occasionally and runs the board, but you rarely see him responding to the interruptions and fake trolling.

Just like it is here currently.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
It makes perfect sense.

PICKLE'd kick ALL of our sorry asses lickety split BIGTIME if we ever played against him in PICKLEBALL!

Pickle Delivery GIF - Pickle Delivery Pickle Delivery GIFs

Whatever!...We know DORK PICKLE enjoy playing with balls/nuts...:D

jack

No, because Jeff doesn't post here at all. Hasn't for years. If you want to keep tabs on him make friends with his FB acct.

He's part of the old group of posters that used to post here, along with menty, Conchaga, Frankie, Cait, Jenny Devil Doll (who showed up recently for a few posts) Eloisel, and many others.

We all do what we used to do here on FB. Without the n.igger bullshit getting in the way. Yes Menty posts here occasionally and runs the board, but you rarely see him responding to the interruptions and fake trolling.

:bigass: Guess why I did this :bigass:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
I don't play pickleball, but I will challenge DARK PICKLE at All Things Sporty<<<Excepet for bowling<<Those balls are to heavy...:D

Your Happy Workplace Wendy Conrad GIF - Your Happy Workplace Wendy Conrad Catch This GIFs

jack

:bigass: Guess why I keep doing this :bigass:

jack

jack

I like pickleball

Oerdin

I am wondering if pickling or fermenting is better for you or tastes better. I am thinking lactic fermentation is probably better for you as it is probiotic though it has a shorter shelf life and (because it is alive) the flavor profile isn't stable.

jack

I am wondering if pickling or fermenting is better for you or tastes better. I am thinking lactic fermentation is probably better for you as it is probiotic though it has a shorter shelf life and (because it is alive) the flavor profile isn't stable.

You get a much crisper pickle when you ferment, plus the flavor is much stronger. Just don't ferment more than you can eat in a few days, and the fermentation process takes longer.

Aquehonga

Un Banned
YEAH folks , GHERKINS are TEH BEST EVVA pickles!

They're SO TASTY & DELICIOUS!

BUT ... you have to make sure they're DILLED before you eat them!

MAKE SURE THEY'RE DILLED ;)