Place your bets

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
Maybe he'll return as Jennifer Garner lol omg.

MessengerX

Caitriona said:
And we have a winner.. January is the winner.
I protest the outcome. He was already here. Me and CaptainWacky should win. I can prove it.

CaptainWacky

AGREED.

CaptainWacky

It's a fuckdamn conspiracy.

MessengerX

Henoch was using the Shoutbox before this gamble took place. If me and CaptainWacky cannot be given our rightful reward, then we should be given compensation.

MessengerX

I don't think this system of gambling should be under the administration of parties with such a myopic perspective.

MessengerX

I feel worst for CaptainWacky. He has been deprived of his points because we both bet on the same horse.

Guilt by association?

Number Six

Outrageous!

It is painfully obvious that certain powers have totally disregarded the obvious victory at the hands of MessengerX, Dual, and CaptainWacky. They should be recompensated for the points they lost.

They were correct in stating that Henoch is already here. If the betting options were vague (or the interpretations were), then they still claim victory!

Blindgroping

U mad 'bro?
HeY!

Can we have a "celebrity Death Pool?"

Bet on who's most ikely to die next?
We can take nominations....

WTF don't you people understand 'bout the fact that i ain't back yet!??

COCK SUCKER, do i need to draw you a map or write a bible stating that i am gone forever!??

Just leave me alone cause i have been fucked by TK in the worst conceivable way & i ain't been satisfied DAMMIT!:rwmad:

MessengerX

Henoch, I take it that you shouting in the Shoutbox prior to this bet taking place is proof of your return. If you choose to post here now and then and say that you have not returned, then I don't see how the admins of TK gambling can arbitrarily decide when you got back.

Are you back? Have you been back?

MessengerX

A fish rots from the head down. Remember that, TK admins. - Taken from a Russian proverb.