Plants Vs. Zombies

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter

CaptainWacky

THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR NOT HAILING TO THE CHIMP.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Oops. For some reason it didn't occur to me that you needed to keep protecting the house after a lawnmower was gone, so I accidently let the zombies straight on through!

CaptainWacky

I got the high score again. But surely if Tomtrek has the full version of this game he would logically be better than me...

There's not enough room to place plants eventually.

CaptainWacky

Does it have nudity.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I didnt realise you were meant to click on the sun that comes out of the sunflower, I suspect this will have hampered my efforts somewhat.

Fuddlemiff

Is this real life?
Yeah, as simple as the game really is, it could do with a little description in the main menu to explain how it all works.

Anyone got any tips? Tomtwacky suggested making loads of those walnut plants that look like loktar. And the little sun mushrooms are definitely better than the sunflowers.

The Tomtrek

Love Wookiee
The adventure mode on the version of Popcap's website has a tutorial in it which goes over some of the basics, as well as telling you about the different types of zombies and plants as they come up.

Mirah

I love you
Yeah, as simple as the game really is, it could do with a little description in the main menu to explain how it all works.

Anyone got any tips? Tomtwacky suggested making loads of those walnut plants that look like loktar. And the little sun mushrooms are definitely better than the sunflowers.

I begin with a puff shroom and a sun shroom, they are cheap and easy. I put the puff shrooms in the back by the mowers. Then the sun shrooms. Then I use the big sunflowers after I get enough sun. I like the chomper the best for zombie defense.
When it is the second flag I use the cherry bomb except that takes a long time to regenerate.
I haven't tried all of the plants yet. I don't like the smasher and the potato thing. (walnut) Oh and I also like the big fume shroom.
Also on the second flag I take out the graves.

I have only made it that far.....maybe the 3rd flag once. So maybe I'm doing it wrong too.

whisky

Boobie inspector
I think I was playing better when I didnt know what I was doing.

CaptainWacky

I think my really high score was some kind of fluke.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
I just get a black screen when I try to play the game.

CaptainWacky

I don't want to say highspeed internet would help, but...