Playground posters

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Although none of you care about Aquehogna :gagh: Id hope that sometime soon youll be free of him as he becomes a proud member of the Badlands.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Hmmmm between the constant bitchslapping of Failcunt, Driving off CACOW, the pissing contests between myaself and Gagh, all the infighting and (not always) fake drama, multi[ple purges, merges, floodings and fuckfests, not to mention my own constant assholishness, I don't think another random tard on the barbie can pose much of a threat ;)

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Every good dish needs a broad range of spices. Theres a little too much happy huggy bullshit in the Badlands right now. I understand you want it all light and fluffy, but its the Badlands, not the Calmlands.

What are you so afraid of Dirk?

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
Every good dish needs a broad range of spices. Theres a little too much happy huggy bullshit in the Badlands right now. I understand you want it all light and fluffy, but its the Badlands, not the Calmlands.

What are you so afraid of Dirk?

I'm not afraid of anything. He's just a nuisance.

classichummus

on a break from forums
I <3 AQUEHONGA!!!!!!!! I still don't see what's so bad about him. I like his over use of smiley's. It makes things interesting. I still think he's just trolling you all because I bet he can post something of "substance" like most other people. He is just fucking around! :)

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
THIS POST DOES NOT FEATURE A HOTLINKED IMAGE OF THE TUNISIAN NATIONAL FLAG.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
That's a lie. The national flag of Tunisia does not have a huge black square in the bottom right hand corner containing text advertising a website.