Please Don't Forget To Wish Ange A Happy Birthday!!!

Ange

Banned

Yub

Anachrophobic
This speaks volumes. Advertising the birthday you started....could you scrape bottom of the barrel more? There's no love for you in there or in here. Pitiful.

Ange

Banned
This speaks volumes. Advertising the birthday you started....could you scrape bottom of the barrel more? There's no love for you in there or in here. Pitiful.
Sorry that I am not a comic book girl. you are scared to death of real ones. I love my beetches like you who wait and follow Ange like a dog in heat.

Ange

Banned

Originally Posted by starguard View Post
Looks like she's got this little bb pretty beat. You all need to get lives outside this little chat room. Try not being so obsessed with Ange; you think about her 24/7.

All hail Queen Ange of Angeville!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I think you've just spammed your own thread, idiot.

jack

mmm, someone has the hots for fat hairy biker d00ds.

It's beginning to make sense why Pickle was attracted to you.

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
Generally, I believe that wishing a happy birthday is simply polite, Jack.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
I think you meant to post this in the Badlands.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

Indeed. Take the hint. If you have to start your own Birthday thread, Earlange, It means noone here cares about you and/or wants to be your friend.. And if your self-started birthday thread is filled with people telling you to fuck off and die you should probably leave here and follow their suggestions.

Ange

Banned
mmm, someone has the hots for fat hairy biker d00ds.

It's beginning to make sense why Pickle was attracted to you.
It must be you, I see you keep posting about my dad who is 300 pounds of pure muscle. Does that make you hard sissyboy?

Ange

Banned
Indeed. Take the hint. If you have to start your own Birthday thread, Earlange, It means noone here cares about you and/or wants to be your friend.. And if your self-started birthday thread is filled with people telling you to fuck off and die you should probably leave here and follow their suggestions.
27 more days to find a job , guess mommy and daddy are geting tired os supporting a grown man. maybe you can sell your comic books and give your parents the money for supporting a grown man.

Ange

Banned
I think you meant to post this in the Badlands.
No here, lol, there is a link to the badlands.

I am Queen there or did you hear the news.

jack

LOL at where this thread ended up.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
27 more days to find a job , guess mommy and daddy are geting tired os supporting a grown man. maybe you can sell your comic books and give your parents the money for supporting a grown man.

Well when I find a job it will be alot more real than your jobs as a fake ass nurse and a fake ass biker dude.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
This thread's been Amtrak-ed.

jack

Hey Ange wasn't this in the Mine Field, originally? I only ask because you seem to think this is still there, owing to your comments about linking to it, and such.

Guess they don't care about your bullshit either.