Please fix Arcade high score entry glitches

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
So that I don't have to deal with any more of these...

1703.imgcache.png

...not getting through, and watching my Mah Johnng glory vanish like a fart in a fan factory (and yeah, yeah...[romulan]IT'S A FAAAAKE!!![/romulan] and all that...run it through the PixelTruth9000, Detective Shoopy McGee.)

If this VERY IMPORTANT matter is not rectified posthaste I shall wet my pants with extreme prejudice.

Cock

Let's be making sexy business
mah jong is stoopit.

come get my Pingu crown, punk.

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
Okay, seriously: I just got a second-place-worthy score in MC. :second:

In the past, when I've reached the game-end screen with a personal best score, I've of course clicked "enter" and got sent to some ranking board where you put in a name & email --and the score vanishes, NOT to be recorded on TK.

This time I just waited, thinking that it might automatically record the score, as it does with some games. No dice. Any attempt to reload the page loses the score and brings you to the start playing page.

What gives?

I would really love to be able to just sit here once again and say

3158.imgcache.gif

...but the truth is, clearly, that I do.:bailey:

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
Yes, we put time into arcade games, and it's natural to want scores recorded properly. Please report any game having this problem and I will look into it.

But please do keep in mind my time will be very, very limited until the New Year.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
I dont have much trouble with high scores.

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
Okay: There it is, right at this very moment: I'm in the arcade on MC with a finished score of 6135, I'm hitting the "enter" button and NOTHING IS HAPPENING.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Addiction: beating the highscore again and again while knowing that the system won't register it. :p

Seriously, can't we just kind of alter the score for MC so Arch is listed on top until someone has fixed the bloody thing?

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
What happened to Hambil anyway.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
He's captive in my basement.

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
I am here. My recovery took an unexpected turn which has left me out of it for a bit, but nothing serious - just getting fucked over by medication allergies and conflicts and such. I cannot say when I will be feeling better again, but if anything serious goes wrong I will do what I can. I suspect I may be 'out of it' for another month or so.

Interesting side note: Getting off all the meds they put you on when you are in the finally stages of recovery from a serious chronic illness, can be a bitch. Hopefully, you'll never have to know. It doesn't really matter - the only part of this post that actually matters is the fact that I BEAT THE FUCKER AND AM GOING TO LIVE SO FUCK YOU UNIVERSE!

CaptainWacky

GOOD TO KNOW, HAMBIL, I ALWAYS BELIEVED IN YOU...UNLIKE SOME PEOPLE.

CaptainWacky

Standard "I hope Hambil isn't dead" post here.

Archibald Nixon

anti-life coach
Jesus FUCKING CHRIST I have the tab up RIGHT NOW!!!

5628.imgcache.png

:rwmad: :rwmad: :rwmad: :rwmad: :rwmad:
:frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty: :frusty:
:mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

:wah!: