moral imperfection
This:

5.imgcache.gif

or this

6.imgcache.jpg

?

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
War and Peace. I prefer good literature. I'd rather read Cat in the Hat a dozen times in a row than be forced to read Marx's insane ramblings.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
That's interesting. I've tried to finish War and Peace about 3 or 4 times, and I just wasn't able to. I found it incredibly boring, I just can't find the genius in it.

Marx, otoh - I don't know, maybe it's because I was more interested in the topic, or because I have a slightly different perspective on many of his ideas than you seem to have, but I rather liked it. Doesn't say that I agree with everything he says, just that I found it an interesting read. Of course, it took me more than a year to finish it ;)

FBI parte due

Folces Weard
I'd rather have to finish either of them than have to read one more page of Ayn Rand's turgid, uninspired prose, though.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
They are both one of those where TL, DR came to mind.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Probably read them both, eventually. Gotta be in a certain mood for that kind of stuff and there's a long line ahead of them.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
War and Peace. I prefer good literature. I'd rather read Cat in the Hat a dozen times in a row than be forced to read Marx's insane ramblings.

I am willing to bet my rather extensive savings that you have never even held a copy of 'Das Kapital', never mind read it.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
That's interesting. I've tried to finish War and Peace about 3 or 4 times, and I just wasn't able to. I found it incredibly boring, I just can't find the genius in it.

Marx, otoh - I don't know, maybe it's because I was more interested in the topic, or because I have a slightly different perspective on many of his ideas than you seem to have, but I rather liked it. Doesn't say that I agree with everything he says, just that I found it an interesting read. Of course, it took me more than a year to finish it ;)

A year? I finished it in a week, at age 16.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
A year? I finished it in a week, at age 16.

Considering your low reading comprehension skills, you more than likely scanned the pages at a rapid rate and have no understanding of what you read.

SaintLucifer

beer, I want beer
Considering your low reading comprehension skills, you more than likely scanned the pages at a rapid rate and have no understanding of what you read.

Wait... what? I did not quite get that. Could you type that slower, please? Remember to take your girlfriend's cawk out of your mouth first.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Oh Lucy, you doofus, it's not possible to type slower with a broadband connection!
And as much as you'd wish otherwise, I'm pretty certain eloisel does not have sexual intercourse with a woman while browsing TK.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Luci had some trouble understanding his copy of the Marx book until he realized Harpo doesn't talk.

Gagh

Χριστόφορος
Luci had some trouble understanding his copy of the Marx book until he realized Harpo doesn't talk.

That's almost too clever for this board.

I'm voting Marx. I think there's more than a little Commie in me.