Ilyanna

moral imperfection
aliens_vs_predator_2_x.jpg

or

uh43048,1250436696,mm6_predator_photo_01_dp.jpg

Well?

Yub

Anachrophobic
I voted Xenomorph but now that I think about it, Predator is the better choice. They won't kill you if you don't have a gun and aren't aggressive. A Xenomorph will simply kill you for the lulz.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
But what if the Predator in question is a little confused about the technology level of Earth and scanned your home and find, say, a collection of lightsabers, and thinks you're a bad-ass warrior, whereas the Xenomorph has just eaten and/or impregnated your entire neighborhood before knocking at your door? Well, what then? :D

Yub

Anachrophobic
A Xenomorph would kill you anyway or take you and cocoon you for later impregnation.

From what I've seen, Predators are usually well researched and if they aren't, they soon become so through surveillance, thus wouldn't become confused as you suggest.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
lol, yeah, you're right. I'd prefer the Predator, as well, if only because he kinda reminds me of someone more pleasant :whistle:

image5_1231021183.jpg

Dreads - check
muscles - check
leather - check
arm thingies - check
general bad ass look - check
superior in everything - check
:D

(hey, I'm a girl - what did you expect? rofl)

Consumer

Elder Statesman
^ at least that way (the Xenomorph) you wouldn't die a virgin! :)

Consumer

Elder Statesman
Picky...picky...picky...

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
The Predator would simply and quickly kill me. The Xenomorph would rape me and keep me alive cocooned for days while her young burst out of me.

Good point, but I'm still with Yub on this: with the Predator I might at least have a slight chance to stay alive...

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Hey, he did spare that chick in AVP, didn't he? (Not that there is any similarity between the two of us - just saying ;) )

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Hey, he did spare that chick in AVP, didn't he? (Not that there is any similarity between the two of us - just saying ;) )

True. And Schwartzenegger and Glover survived in 1 and 2. So yeah...I'll stick with the Predator and have a chance to live to tell of my encounter.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Well, you know how I feel about being fucked in the neck....

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Well, you know how I feel about being fucked in the neck....

No. Tell me. I thought it was you who was always doing the fucking in the neck not the one being fucked in the neck.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
They are two of my favorite monsters but I don't want either the Predator or the Alien to show up on my doorstep - ever.

Well, maybe if I had an army of Tyr clones to protect me from said Alien and Predator then it would be alright for either or both the Alien and the Predator to show up on my doorstep.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
Hell, if I had a Tyr clone army, I'd probably call both Alien and Predator to show up at my doorstep for my boys to save me.
Gotta keep 'em entertained :D

Seph

Retired Account
i would pick the predator because he may just scan my skull and realise it is far to inferior for his collection and leave me to die in my own slow lulzy manner.