Ahhh...just like old times.

:D

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
LOL

Love Child

One Love
Jack is my non-crowd favorite.

If I'm going to be part of the "in-crowd" I'd kind of like to know where the "in-crowd" is. I might want to hang out there.

You are here. This is it. WTF.
Who/where is this "in" crowd that you speak of?
Either we are all cool, or all fucked up for posting here.
Trying to be a part of a crowd is-well that in itself isn't bad,
but can you not create your own crowd? Perhaps you me and jack
are a crowd.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
You are here. This is it. WTF.
Who/where is this "in" crowd that you speak of?
Either we are all cool, or all fucked up for posting here.
Trying to be a part of a crowd is-well that in itself isn't bad,
but can you not create your own crowd? Perhaps you me and jack
are a crowd.

That's what I wonder. I've been accused a few times of being part of the "in-crowd" like that may be a bad thing. All I know is it is just us - some I know of and they probably know of me though we hardly post in the same forums.

Sometimes I think I could create my own crowd. As I get older my rear end thinks it is supposed to be the shape of my chair. I'm giving myself a treadmill for Christmas. I'm not vain or anything but I don't like feeling like someone is following me too close only to discover it is my butt.

Anyway, I think you, me and Jack could be a fun crowd.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I know what they are up to. The upgrade is going to allow us to give each other fun little things - like donuts, roses, a basket of cyber kittehs that don't need a litter box. Then, when we're having a grand time and I make the mistake of saying how much I like the fun, little things - somebody will whine that the thing I like is ugly and we don't need it and it sucks that we have it in the first place and then the f'er that gave it to us will take it away from me. No, not a grudge, just a long memory. So, don't really give a rats ass about your stupid upgrade. Thanks anyway.

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
The upgrade will come with our very own rectal probe which you have to insert to log in. This will respond only to Sarek posting "STFU HENOCH" and he will therefore have achieved his goal of being a pain in the ass in both the digital and real worlds at the same time.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Is it all upgraded now?
Should we wear hipwaders,
or don fireproof underpants?
Or, both?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
We turned back time to just before the upgrade test, so grab whatever clothes you were wearing 2 days ago out of the hamper and put them back on.

If you were naked, u r doing it rite.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
We turned back time to just before the upgrade test, so grab whatever clothes you were wearing 2 days ago out of the hamper and put them back on.

If you were naked, u r doing it rite.

I knew you guys would do this so in preparation I refused to do laundry or dishes or change clothes for the last two days.

Didn't want to waste the effort...

curiousa2z

Be patient till the last.
I think we need to form an Upgrade Survivors Support Group.
I'll bring the coffee.

Consumer

Elder Statesman
Will there be easy, vulnerable women with low self-esteem there?

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
That describes more of the men here than the women.