Posting Commercial advertizing (spam)

eloisel

Forever Empress E
That's good to know.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
jack: so after about ten days, you finally get around to admitting you're a fool
Well, it has been rather foolish to spend this much time on you and this crap. It really hasn't been worth it for me. Don't know why I let myself get caught up in it. So, yeah, I've been foolish about staying involved in this.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Long after you're gone darlin"

eloisel

Forever Empress E
LOL - congratulations to you then.

Actually, I'll be here as long as I want to be no matter what you do.

I will tell you this. You were the only one that mattered even though I am finding it quite hilarious to watch Gear bounce all over the place trying to get my attention. "Hey, El/E/Eloisel/whatever - I can talk smack too. Look at me! Looooooooky over here! Woo Hoo - Over Here! Lookie, Lookie, Lookie!! I'm an asshole too. I wanna play. Come on..."

jack

as Ive been saying all along darling. Not about Gear, but me.

Sad.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
as Ive been saying all along darling. Not about Gear, but me.

Sad.

I wrote that you were the only one that mattered not that it was all about you. I left TKR because of Gear. Seeing that meth head ratchet up down there is giving everyone a real good idea of why I would. This crap over here has been all your doing though. Your motives? It is past the point where that even matters anymore.

jack

Yes yes I'm perfectly aware of why you left.

My point in all this is, when you started to whine about it over here I cautioned you I wouldn't stick up for you in your disagreement with him, and not to bring it over here. This the crux of my argument about why you started it. I don't care that you couldn't handle Gear, that's your problem. What I cared about is you brought it over here after quitting TKR. Cowardly, and bullshit.

Which brings us to here, little lady.

jack

It's all there in black and white. You started it. Time stamps they no lie.

But I'm finishing it. Count on that.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I am fitter than a quick fit fitter but I still can fit quicker than a quick fit fitter.

Say that really fast four times while holding your tongue.