Primeval: New World

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
[YOUTUBEHD]6K0-LK5jLyo[/YOUTUBEHD]

CGI is typically excellent, but the show just likes like the usual "dinosaurs kidnap a child for some reason instead of just eating it" crap as the ITV original. I did notice someone said "shit" at one point, but it does't look like they're going Full Torchwood "sex with gay dinosaurs" style.

Tisiphone

Elitist Redheaded Trollop
I've tried to watch it, but it really is the same thing every week. Not even my little Mad Hatter from SyFy's "Alice" can keep me watching it.

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
That actually looks pretty good. I stopped watching Primeval right after they brought that older ginger guy in that used to be a cop, if I remember correctly. The show just got kind of silly(er). So what happened to that little blonde that looked like the lead singer in a punk rock girls' group?

headvoid

Can I have Ops?
You'll be meaning this lady:

7149.imgcache.jpg

CaptainWacky

She's still in it, I believe (the UK version.)

Enkephalen

My Stars!
In the clip above, he actor (who was in Eureka) and is the new team leader/Vancouver, said that "they" killed your girlfriend and they killed my wife. . .or something to that effect. So, maybe the blond UK girlfriend is no longer in the show.

Is the show still running in the UK? Will BBC/America show that series too?

CaptainWacky

In the clip above, he actor (who was in Eureka) and is the new team leader/Vancouver, said that "they" killed your girlfriend and they killed my wife. . .or something to that effect. So, maybe the blond UK girlfriend is no longer in the show.

Is the show still running in the UK? Will BBC/America show that series too?

There was a new series a while ago that I didn't bother watching. I don't know if they're making any more. ASK FUDDLEMIFF, editor of Primeval Wiki.