Private Sector Employees vs Government Employees

Tamar_Garish

beer, I want beer
I have such a complicated exsistance.

FederalAgent007

Yeah Mandi..........we have met before!!! Over at GAG....remember?? YOu see~~Tamar owns a chain of terrorist message boards whereby she conducts criminal activity. She hires managers to run them for her. Whenever I got the email from an unknown person luring me over to GAG I got a little suspicious and started checking around. I found out the board was registered to a guy from Carrollton Afghanistan and there was possibly a drug smuggling and illegal weapons ring headquarted there!!

You following me Mandi??

So anyway............I thought to myself........there is something fishy going on over here!!! I think this board is full of criminals!! I ran down to police headquarters and tried to report that board too!!!

Law Enforcement Detective: What is it now Jillian??

JillianBacardi: I have found a connection between two terrorist message boards!!

LED: ............and?

JillianBacardi: and I think the guy who manages this board is working with the Taliban selling them illegal weapons!!

LED: *looks funny at Jillian*

JillianBacardi: NO!!! I am serious!!! I have already been set up once (Jillian didn't know at the time it was twice) and was arrested for harassing them!! I am innocent!! I am NO criminal............I am trying to tell you where they are!!

LED: Ok Jillian..........what is the name of THIS website???

JillianBacardi: Grab Ass Girls

LED: ...

Are you connecting the dots yet Mandi????

FederalAgent007

A-RA-EST You have to say it with a southern drawl...........

Hey Mandi........why are you in the lesbian thread??? *Jillian pushes Mandi out of the closet*

FederalAgent007

ATTN: SARDONICA

Since I didn't get a telepathic message from you, I am going to ask my lawyer to send you an email politely asking you to have a conversation with him. I am afraid for him to send you anything here because Sarek seems to be controlling the board right now and he might try to intercept!!! That guy ain't the sharpest tool in the shed if you know what I mean!!!

I have different places I think you can be reached.........if not, maybe your brother can pass it along (that is the cutest birthday pic of the two of you at the table!!). I will make sure the title of the email is an attention graber so you don't think it is spam or pishing or whatever that word is. A secret code would be good.............something like this:

Watch The Eagles Soar at Sunset

FederalAgent007

Oh yeah...........we will make it worth your while since we know how busy your schedule is and you have to make a living, family to feed and everything. Thank you in advance.

FederalAgent007

missmanners said:
Originally Posted by missmanners
I will be off strike when the last of the RL stuff is settled

missmanners, I sincerely mean this when I say.........I will be relieved when the last of the RL stuff is settled. Never in my wildest imagination would I have dreamed I would end up with not only ONE, but TWO criminal charges and a record created on me by the State and probably the feds too............by participating in message boards. This has almost driven me to the edge.

Cthulhu

Oh dear, you must be new here. Would you like a cookie?

;)
mm