Putting A Popular Lefty Trope To Bed

The Question

Eternal
garamet said:
"If you call me a racist for my racist statements then you're the racist!!11!!"

Actually, here's how it really goes, granny:

If you call me a racist based on statements I make which are objectively not racist -- and you do this based on your perception of my race -- then, yes, it's you who is a racist.

Room 101, bitch.

The Question

Eternal
Because somebody taught her to think sloppy like that. Maybe if she'd seen others challenge it, she would have learned better. Maybe I'm helping somebody else learn better by challenging that sloppy thinking coming from her.

In all likelihood the odds that I can help somebody avoid the stupidity she wallows in are minimal at most. But if I don't at least make some effort, no matter how futile, I'm complicit by silence.

The Question

Eternal
Let me provide an example: Dinner's criticism of, and antipathy toward, Islam.

Islamic shari'a law mandates the persecution of religious minorities, the oppression of women, an actual rape culture, pederasty, oppression of gays, and other, similar, barbarous acts.

Muslims are a polyracial group.

Yet Dinner, for criticizing this barbaric, backward, viciously oppressive theocracy, is regularly labeled by Leftforge as "racist."

Never mind that Islam is polyracial. Never mind that it's the behavior rather than the ethnicity of its adherents that he's condemning.

They're perfectly content to dishonestly misattribute the focus of his condemnation and then -- based on their conclusion about what his race is -- label him "racist".

But, in fact, those condemning him are the racists. They're engaging in the racist assumption that adherents of Islamic law are entirely, and exclusively, Arabic. They are engaging in the racist assumption that race is the basis of Dinner's condemnation of a vicious, oppressive theocracy.

Dinner is not the racist. The simple-minded Shari'a apologists on WF are.

The Question

Eternal
I'm actually intensely anti-racist. But it seems like these days the favored target of white racists is white people. Especially amongst commie shitsuckers. They ascribe to an ideology that murdered over 100 million people in the 20th century, so I hope you'll pardon me for resisting their propaganda with, and I will shamelessly take a page from Quentin Tarantino here, "great vengeance and furious anger."

"Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers."

The Question

Eternal
I'd ask what reasoning led to you call that a lie, but I already know you won't lay that reasoning out. Because there isn't any. Newsflash, kid, it isn't a lie just because you say so.

The Question

Eternal
So keep proving you got nothin' while you devalue your "that's a lie!" lie.

The Question

Eternal
So that's a no on the "we can support our side of this"? Figured. Make some more faces, though, like the kids that you are.