Question about Merging and Moderating

Love Child

One Love
I really can't believe I am even asking this or posing these questions but it annoys me to have to look at NAP spam and Stargard spam. The stargard spam I can almost handle. NAP spam no. I am almost beginning to feel the same way about Aque but whatever.

Am I a racist now? When did I care about Spam? Why does this bother me and does it bother anyone else????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want it merged.

Hmmm now how to do the poll. I could make it yes/no or add options.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Yeah I totally agree with you.

I feel bad about Aque though. He seemed like a nice guy when he was smilie afficianado and whatnot. But lately he seems angry, bitter, and self destructive. Almost like he's a different person. And with all the account swapping that seems to place here, that theory is totally plausible.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
Ignoring Cow but commenting anyway. I fought for a long time to have no moderation here. We would flood this thing silly then Pickle would complain and have Illy merge it all. I always thought that was ridiculous.

I am not going to speak to you Cow about what I can and cannot handle.

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
Ignoring Cow but commenting anyway. I fought for a long time to have no moderation here. We would flood this thing silly then Pickle would complain and have Illy merge it all. I always thought that was ridiculous.

I am not going to speak to you Cow about what I can and cannot handle.
Obviously you can't stomach a little spam, and like playing the role of hypocrite too.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
Yeah I totally agree with you.

I feel bad about Aque though. He seemed like a nice guy when he was smilie afficianado and whatnot. But lately he seems angry, bitter, and self destructive. Almost like he's a different person. And with all the account swapping that seems to place here, that theory is totally plausible.

I go both ways with Aque. I actually did not enjoy the smilie thing. His karma comments seem to have calmed down wich is nice.

If Gonad were here she would probably say, "Dump threads here. It doesn't matter and its funny" or something to that nature.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
Obviously you can't stomach a little spam, and like playing the role of hypocrite too.

Thats hilarious. Who around here would say that I cannot handle spam? I hang out in a spam forum dude. I can stomach it. We have put up with a lot of crap Cow so don't tell us we can't "handle" it.

Grandtheftcow

Grand Wizard of TK
Thats hilarious. Who around here would say that I cannot handle spam? I hang out in a spam forum dude. I can stomach it. We have put up with a lot of crap Cow so don't tell us we can't "handle" it.
And yet you're contemplating shuffling spam out of the way so you won't have to deal with it. I'd say you obviously can't handle it then.

I Love Cunt

Watch It
And yet you're contemplating shuffling spam out of the way so you won't have to deal with it. I'd say you obviously can't handle it then.

We can handle our own spam Cow. But not others. Come on. Isn't that obviuos?

I am just generating conversation about it. Get your horns out of your ass. What do you care?

I Love Cunt

Watch It
Really part of me doesn't mind, but then part of me comes here and sees the mess from another forum and its annoying. If enough people say they don't care then I'll drop it.

If others feel the same then why not try to change it.

Ilyanna

moral imperfection
I agree with the Cow. The very foundation of the Badlands is Spam.
The idea to separate 'good' spam from 'bad' spam is completely mind-boggling.

What's next, some kind of BL constitution to determine rules and stuff?? :bigass:

I really can't believe I am even asking this or posing these questions but it annoys me to have to look at NAP spam

NAP spam no. I want it merged.

For Heavens sake.

There's a thread about banning Blackfoot in Speak Freely along with 10 threads about Charles.

Y'all need to PRAY and stop courting "The King Of The Gutters" and his crew. I was going to say mast*rb*te, but I'm a child of GOD.

Yuuk. I feel dirty. I have to PRAY now.

I only see 4 NAP threads. The spam is caused by other posters.

GOD still has the ability to bless the stupid.