Racism is bad

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Elrod said:
I think it makes you an overgrown goth poseur, but don't quote me on that.

Except for the fact that I was like this when "gothic" was still either a European tribe, or a literature style, you might have had a point...

The Dork Lord said:
Except for the fact that I was like this when "gothic" was still either a European tribe, or a literature style, you might have had a point...
This post really made me laugh at you, pickle. Defensive about your affectations much?

The Dork Lord said:
Are you saying you were an idiot before idiots were cool?

Elnidfse

The Dork Lord said:
Suicide. You bettah get in on this before it goes out of style!
Lol how the hell did you set that trend? By living your defying logic.

double helix1

I'm sorry, (not really), but some ethnic people just need to wake up and smell the coffee! I mean, come on! How many dipshits does it take to make a roll of paper for the crapper?

If you can't learn the language of the country you've sneak into then go back to where you came from. Better yet, just don't sneak in to begin with. Who needs you anyway?

Well, maybe you could pick the vegetables and fruits but at least register as a foreigner and learn to speak English and stop taking all the food service jobs my kids are applying for!

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Are those your sexual predilictions Mattress Moaner?

jack

do cupcakeers really have bigger dicks, like in the stereotype?

jack

We all know fucking kikes is fun. You can tell when a jew bitch comes, because she drops her nail file.