RAID THIS SITE!!!

Cacophony

lkjewro23piqjur2oijkslfaw e
So tell me, Mr. Identity Troll, what is the purpose of the site you posted.

I.e. - is it just a random bullshit forum, or what?

I'm wary to click links left by random noobs. Give me more details and I might check it out.

I was planning at first to be a non-trolling member of their forum, but then they freaked out over a harmless joke. I got banned for it because several members freaked. I've came back and attempted to troll various times, but I failed. So, I'm trying to get a crew to help along. If you guys are good with sort of "Roleplaying", and making an attempt to piss them off, without showing it, then you can join in. But, at some point, we're gonna sort of pull the trigger, and raise hell. Do some unrepairable damage to their little community. Got it?

Cacophony

Sure.

Lessee what it's all about, then.

Cacophony

Meh, lame.

If you guys are good with sort of "Roleplaying", and making an attempt to piss them off, without showing it, then you can join in.
None of the TK "trolls" can piss off anyone. They are harmless lovable trolls here, warm and fuzzy, comfy and cozy...you know...the kind of trolls you love to take home to mummy.

( wordforge.net is the troll board you may be seeking.)

Cacophony

Can I bullshit the email/use a spam email account?

Or will I need to verify my account.

C'mon boy, answers answers.

None of the TK "trolls" can piss off anyone. They are harmless lovable trolls here, warm and fuzzy, comfy and cozy...you know...the kind of trolls you love to take home to mummy.

Eh, this is a less violent trolling community. :p Something I like. I've been there, and at least you guys don't treat me like shit. (yet.)

Cacophony

You are banned from this forum. The administrator or moderator that banned you left the following message:

Later, Cap'n.

Please direct any inquiries to the forum administrator at [email protected].
I am terribly upset that they mistook my gender and called me "Captain"! THE NERVE!

Lol, 2 posts. And I was being friendly :p

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
I was planning at first to be a non-trolling member of their forum, but then they freaked out over a harmless joke. I got banned for it because several members freaked. I've came back and attempted to troll various times, but I failed. So, I'm trying to get a crew to help along. If you guys are good with sort of "Roleplaying", and making an attempt to piss them off, without showing it, then you can join in. But, at some point, we're gonna sort of pull the trigger, and raise hell. Do some unrepairable damage to their little community. Got it?
lame site. why do you even care to bother with it?

go there then, and never come back. Gagh doesnt post here anymore

waht?

Cacophony

lemondemon.com/lemondemon/forum/viewtopic.php?id=6551&p=1

My 2nd thread under my 2nd account.

They're kind of fun :D

Not as fun as photochopz, but still, kind of fun.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
lemondemon.com/lemondemon/forum/viewtopic.php?id=6551&p=1

My 2nd thread under my 2nd account.

They're kind of fun :D

Not as fun as photochopz, but still, kind of fun.

ill pass, for now. maybe if i get really bored.

whats the appeal there for you?

Cacophony

ill pass, for now. maybe if i get really bored.

whats the appeal there for you?

They're quick with the ban stick if you ruffle their feathers.

It's just funny to me :D

I'm going to try to bring some of them back here, though. Lessee how it goes.

Cacophony

I've been banned for like the 34983041 time after claiming for a long time I knew one of the members personally and wanted to take her down :p