Raised By Wolves

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I've only just finished the first episode but I was impressed. It looks fantastic and there are already some very good performances from the two leads.

Ridley Scott directed the first two episodes and it seems quite likely to me that this is set in the same universe as Blade Runner and Aliens. Serious Prometheus vibes.

That said the last 10 minutes of Episode 1 is seriously all bets off kind of fucked up and very much its own thing so who knows.

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It looks like it could be good but I don't know if I can be bothered watching it (honest post.)

If it was on tv I would probably.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
I watched episode 2 as well and I've been thinking about the show the entire day since. I haven't had that reaction to TV in fuck knows how long. It's very high concept, the performances are actually quite brilliant and the direction, budget and cinematography are out of this world (it's big-budget film quality the entire time) but it also feels like it could run out of steam since so much happened in the first 2 hours already. I really like what I've seen so far though.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Is it only available streaming? I only have HBO on cable.

Edit: the link goes to youtube. Going to watch it this afternoon

CaptainWacky

I want to smell dark matter
It's just that the chances of me watching something go like this...

Netflix I'll 100% watch it, no matter what it is, even if I'm barely interested. Amazon Prime definitely if it's something that looks good (Disney Plus I've still only watch like two things on so forget that.) Then it's proper tv next most likely. Then having to download a torrent, which means finding a torrent site that isn't just an advert for VPNS, a distant third...