RANDOM SPAM BECAUSE

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
I'm not a mod or admin for once and DOWN WITH THE MAN and his OPPRESSIVE rules.

I hate my penis.

My Mother is old.

Why did I capitalize Mother?

OMG I did it again!

The credits still overlap the mood on Google Chrome.

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
Do you have to power! Do you!

No really, do you?

I ask because, in the history of TK post MM takeover which happened pretty early - there has only ever been one person who can ban (MM, god rest her soul). So I'm curious if Menty has extended this policy. There are so many people I would to ban. Re-hire me Menty :p

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
But but... it's been less than 5 minutes. I just posted it. You suck! This board sucks! KILL THE TECH ADMIN!

sigpic548_1.gif

sigpic548_1.gif

sigpic548_1.gif

sigpic548_1.gif

sigpic548_1.gif

sigpic548_1.gif

sigpic548_1.gif

sigpic548_1.gif

sigpic548_1.gif

sigpic548_1.gif

??

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
Now I have to fix the link JUST so you look like a moron.

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Do you have to power! Do you!

No really, do you?

I ask because, in the history of TK post MM takeover which happened pretty early - there has only ever been one person who can ban (MM, god rest her soul). So I'm curious if Menty has extended this policy. There are so many people I would to ban. Re-hire me Menty :p

All admins have the ability to ban. Whether or not they have the permission to is another matter.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Dont you dare hire that little weasel.

jack

Why not? He's a good coder.

Just keep him out of the fucking admin CP then. Otherwise he'll just make my life miserable here, and you know that.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Hambil is like the polyester leisure suit of TK. You don't really wanna wear him, but you don't want to totally get rid of him in case he comes back in style. And he DID help you get laid a couple times during the disco era...

jack

That cunting little cockblocker couldn't even help HIMSELF get laid, let alone anyone else.

Mentalist

Administrator
Staff member
He resigned his post the second I took over the board and was out the door before I had even blinked. I have all my staff positions covered anyway though I will not deny he is a skilled coder.

Hambil

I AM A GOLDEN GOD
He resigned his post the second I took over the board and was out the door before I had even blinked. I have all my staff positions covered anyway though I will not deny he is a skilled coder.
You got the order of things wrong. I didn't resign when you took over. I resigned when you decided to let certain folks back in the door. It all did happen quickly, but I just want it on the record so my 'motives' for resigning were clear.