Random Thoughts

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Why is something sent by ship called cargo, but something sent by car a shipment?

The Question

Eternal
I blame Canada for that.

jack

The word ambiguous has only one meaning.

jack

If tou replace the "W" in "what, where, and when"? with a "T" you get the answer to your question.

jack

If poison expires, is it more poisonous, or less?

The Question

Eternal
In San Francisco, people regularly use public sidewalks as toilets. Yet, tobacco harm reduction is banned. This reminds me that, not so long ago, California had a petition to secede from the United States.

To hell with that. California should be ejected from the United States.

jack

An 18,000 year old puppy was found in the permafrost in russia.

jack

Theme parks can snap a crystal clear picture of you on a roller coaster at 70 mph, but bank cameras can't get a clear shot of a robber standing still.

jack

Lawyers hope you get sued, doctors hope you get sick, cops hope you're criminal, mechanics hope you have car trouble, but only a thief wishes prosperity for you.

The Question

Eternal
Lawyers hope you get sued, doctors hope you get sick, cops hope you're criminal, mechanics hope you have car trouble, but only a thief wishes prosperity for you.

Even knowing that in all likelihood you just read that somewhere else and are repeating it here, I still have to give it a like, 'cause that's some Confucius level shit right there.

jack

Friction creates energy; energy drives creativity.

jack

I was just thinking...what would happen if the earth suddenly stopped spinning?

jack

Yes , I often am most creative after a little friction :D

The Question

Eternal
And then it occurred to me that of all the TOS characters, only the one played by the gay actor had a kid that lived.

The Question

Eternal
And then there was the time I was doing voice work for a Transformers fanfilm; although my Peter Cullen vocal impression is pretty decent, I had to do I-don't-know-how-many takes of the opening narration because I kept fucking saying, "Octopus Prime" instead of "Optimus Prime"...