Rate Conchaga's bitch slap I gave him last year.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
:popcorn:

Fucking coward.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
How does him proving you to be a lying coward count as YOU bitch slapping HIM?

What are you bangin' about dual?

Here's how it went down, dual.

Conchaga had no intentions of meeting in Philly. He's a cowardly half-assed internet bully. I proved that point.

In real life Conchaga is what bullies do to cowardly nerds. I proved that point.

Right there dual is the low down. Now go away, your enterferring with greatness.

Being that you are a dual, that makes you a coward also.

Harry Balzac

Fuck this place.
Fuck you.

Fuck enterferring with greatness.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

Conchaga had every intention of meeting in Philly. He's one tough motherfuka that would have kicked my ass if I showed up. He proved that point.

In real life Conchaga is the greatest man that ever lived. I proved that point.

Right there dual is the low down. Now go away, your enterferring with lameness.

Being that you are a dual, that makes me scared of your ass also.

I agree.

Conchaga had no intentions of meeting in Philly. He's a cowardly half-assed internet bully. I proved that point.

In real life Conchaga is what bullies do to cowardly nerds. I proved that point.

Right there dual is the low down. Now go away, your enterferring with greatness.

Being that you are a dual, that makes you a coward also.

You have me confused with someone else.

Dual's that other fellah ;)

Conchaga

Let's fuck some shit up
Hey, cupcakeERFOOT, if you're gonna suck me off, make sure you squeeze the base and cup the balls.

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
Hey, cupcakeERFOOT, if you're gonna suck me off, make sure you squeeze the base and cup the balls.

Sad. Your sexual fantasies towards me aren't going un-notice Conchaga. Your trolling tactics are pain stakeling pathetic.

You've gone from being a half assed cupcakeer lover to a whore monging cunt. Its been 5 months bitch, get over me or get gone.

:popcorn:

C-40

NEW AGE POSTING
i don't know about last year but this years rate = 10. its hat slapping time on fools like conchaga. beat-beat-beat that mexican