Re: SuN

Daystrom

m'frstthotontconinthesack
I'm not weird about SuN by the way, I was just concerned that Seph was plotting against her that's all.

Yub

Anachrophobic
494.imgcache.jpg

Daystrom

Why is it always people like Yub Loktar and Seph that come running when all I want with SuN is some online interaction. You're obviously all fags so I don't really understand the problem here.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Why is it always people like Yub Loktar and Seph that come running when all I want with SuN is some online interaction. You're obviously all fags so I don't really understand the problem here.

Why is your always creepily perving on SuN and failing to realize that she and Seph are together so you have no chance with her?

Daystrom

I don't actually want my chance with SuN you pot bellied fagster, now stop being a queer and bring me the bitch this instant that means chop chop damnit make it snappy that means mach schnell do you understand.

Consumer

Elder Statesman
Yeah...that'll work. :smftongue:

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
I don't actually want my chance with SuN you pot bellied fagster, now stop being a queer and bring me the bitch this instant that means chop chop damnit make it snappy that means mach schnell do you understand.

SuN is a free spirit I have no power or control over her. I can't bring SuN here upon request. And even if I could I wouldn't. Especially not to a a creep and perv like you. So fuck off before you embarass yourself evem more than you have.

Daystrom

You do the voice for that school teacher on south park don't you.