Read about The Dork Lord Whining!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Dork has a point. Stop being a slave to LC's twat. Sweet Zeus man, it's not like you're actually getting any.

Sweet Zeus man! How come whenever I disagree with you, Pickle, Dual, or Kitty and agree with LC I'm doing so because of her female parts. Why can't it ever be because I like her as a friend/person? Or for my own amusement/fake drama? Huh?

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
Ummm because you're agreeing with her for being a disloyal sociaopathic cunt? If it's not because you're trying to get in her e-panties, then you must share those traits.

Plus/also: No one at any time was ever my "master" ;)

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Besides Loktar, LC has already replaced your tongue with DF's as her toilet paper.

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Honestly, who really cares?

The fun is in irritating whoever happens to be this weeks roll of Charmin for LC.

Yub

Anachrophobic
Sweet Zeus man! How come whenever I disagree with you, Pickle, Dual, or Kitty and agree with LC I'm doing so because of her female parts. Why can't it ever be because I like her as a friend/person? Or for my own amusement/fake drama? Huh?

A hunch. A gut feeling. A stirring in my left testis. I think she's OK but her flirting and overt sexual style of posting does garner her a bevy of sycophantic zombie followers of which you seem to be. I see no proof of anything else. But you say you like her a person and I'll believe you. I'd just like you to man up occasionally when she's quite the twat [example her SuN bashing crusade some time ago]. Meh. What do I know anyways? I'm off to fetch me some lunch.

A hunch. A gut feeling. A stirring in my left testis. I think she's OK but her flirting and overt sexual style of posting does garner her a bevy of sycophantic zombie followers of which you seem to be. I see no proof of anything else. But you say you like her a person and I'll believe you. I'd just like you to man up occasionally when she's quite the twat [example her SuN bashing crusade some time ago]. Meh. What do I know anyways? I'm off to fetch me some lunch.

Well said. Keep in mind I met her IRL and I'm not that far gone on her ;)

Loktar

Pinata Whacker

Yeah whatever. You may be partially right. My mind knows I have no real shot with LC, but unfortunately being a 36 year old lonely horny virgin I tend to post with my penis when it cums to women.

Love Child

One Love
#1 Loktar thats some funny shit right there!

We're the lost puppy dogs? We aren't the ones whining for our former Master.
We're the new dogs recieving all the heavy petting, treats and belly rubs you wish you still were recieving. You should have marked your territory better when you had the chance.

#2 Has jack changed his mind yet about me re-joining his board or has he joined in on the bashing as well?

#3 Yub, I will sadly have to remind you of something that was long ago settled-but SuN disrespected me first and I lashed out on her. We have since solved our "issues" whatever.

#4 There are some things I remember reading at TKR-nvm I don't have to answer to any of you.

Have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.