really? are these people this fucking stupid???

classichummus

on a break from forums
http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php

Please we need to take care of these fucking idiots. I didn't know anybody could actually be this fucking stupid. It doesn't seem fucking possible!!! They need to be locked in a cage and left to die. They need to be stopped from being able to breed. This (round) world cannot be tainted by scum like this.

*facepalm*

SSgt_Sniper

Factional Warfare
Saw this a few weeks back, but couldn't bother with the effort.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
HAHAHAHA!!!!! I've been a member of that site for a couple years now. You are PWNT.

SSgt_Sniper

Factional Warfare
I am now hysterically happy that I couldn't manage the effort. This popped up over at Scrapheap earlier this month and I almost bit on it but decided that if real, those people were entirely too delusional to effectively troll.

I'm rather happy to hear it is one giant troll. Lulz are commencing.

Cassie

Touching the monolith
Staff member
People try to troll FES everyday, none of them succeed. You can troll a couple of the mods, and a few of the regulars, but if you go after them for believing the earth is flat you'll either end up changing sides (because it's fun!) or leave in frustration. OH and dogbert gets banned from FES about once a week, it's pretty funny.

classichummus

on a break from forums
awesome.

dogbert

King of Sarcasm
The funny thing is that board isnt 1% as fun as Rapture Ready but sadly RR hasnt accepted members for years so once you get banned, good luck trying to get back in.