REALLY Pickle! REALLY

I Love Cunt

Watch It
You think the badlands have missed you?

We have been just fine without you. Without you and Kitty.

In fact its been fun again. REALLY.

I am just waiting for Kitty to come back and go "Yawn make better threads, this is boring" REALLY Kitty.

Really you have to come in and focus on the negative, stiring up more shit, thinking that is what we all love and strive for? REALLY?

You are like a cousin who shows up for a family meal and complains about everything but hasn't done a deal to make a positive contribution. REALLY.

snlappalachianemergency.jpg

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
Indeed. Even Superman took time to chat occaisonally with the citizens of Metropolis. But with all your free time you couldn't pause the pretend superhero game five minutes to say hello? Really?

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
As you'll notice, the second he showed up I completely derailed any and all attempts he made to try to foment his rather shitty agenda.

In the end, he was just reduced to dancing for me :bigass:

SSgt_Sniper

Factional Warfare
Wait, people pay attention to Dorkrage?

Seph

Retired Account
obviously with all the threads u lot cant stop making on him.

jack

I don't know what you mean, but all I do know is he can go fuck himself, and whenever he posts, count on me getting in the middle of it.

Seph

Retired Account
well i never doubted that for a minute but i was answering ssgt sniper kitty

SSgt_Sniper

Factional Warfare
wait, you think I'm kitty?

That's funny.

Seph

Retired Account
i dont know who u are, just keep slagging of pickle ur good at it.

jack

Wait, people pay attention to Dorkrage?

Sort of like rubbernecking a fatal accident, you KNOW you shouldn't look, but you just can't help yourself.

SSgt_Sniper

Factional Warfare
Sort of like rubbernecking a fatal accident, you KNOW you shouldn't look, but you just can't help yourself.

No, you I get, moth, flame, all that good jazz.

But I thought pretty much everyone else had tuned him out.

I mean it's not like he posts in eyebleedingly large color font to where you might consider blocking, he's just a babbling idiot in regular old text. Skip past him and move to the real people.

Love Child

One Love
See I can't understand why people pay attention to NAP or other posters of that same characteristic. At least with Dork Lord I know I am speaking to a real human being. Well for the most part anyway.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Pickle's no better or worse than any other knucklehead who's been guilty of internet sobbing, butthurt and meltdowns. Hell, if I tried to ignore every stupid, lame or otherwise useless post in this joint my reading time on TK would be cut to about three seconds...and there's no guarantee any of my own posts would make the cut.
Just sayin...

Love Child

One Love
Pickle's no better or worse than any other knucklehead who's been guilty of internet sobbing, butthurt and meltdowns. Hell, if I tried to ignore every stupid, lame or otherwise useless post in this joint my reading time on TK would be cut to about three seconds...and there's no guarantee any of my own posts would make the cut.
Just sayin...

You are down here why? Just kidding. See Donovan, you posted that in the wrong forum. If you were trying to get QOTW you should have posted it else where.

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
I don't know what you mean, but all I do know is he can go fuck himself, and whenever he posts, count on me getting in the middle of it.

That's because you're obsessed. Always were: always will be. Why else spread my ral last name all over the place, thus violating TK's TOS?

The Dork Lord

Whipping Boy
No, you I get, moth, flame, all that good jazz.

But I thought pretty much everyone else had tuned him out.

I mean it's not like he posts in eyebleedingly large color font to where you might consider blocking, he's just a babbling idiot in regular old text. Skip past him and move to the real people.

Who the fuck are you again?

jack

That's because you're obsessed. Always were: always will be. Why else spread my ral last name all over the place, thus violating TK's TOS?

Need some cream for that butthurt? I've got some in my HOUSE.

jack

jack

Actually, he's the reason you got to "bang the shit" out of Mirah, supposedly, since he introduced her to the site when they first came over.

Speaking of that, How was Pickle's Pickle anyway Mirah? Was he always gherkin off first? A crisp Kosher Dill? What?