REALLY Pickle! REALLY

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Hi sweetness.

jack

Do you suppose if my cock gets hard enough fast enough I would pass out from blood loss to the brain?

Love Child

One Love
Actually, he's the reason you got to "bang the shit" out of Mirah, supposedly, since he introduced her to the site when they first came over.

Speaking of that, How was Pickle's Pickle anyway Mirah? Was he always gherkin off first? A crisp Kosher Dill? What?

I missed this post. It isn't appropriate for me to answer these questions, jack even tho Pickle likes to occasionaly spill the details I will not.

Yub

Anachrophobic
04024974264324349589.jpg

How the mighty have fallen.....

Loktar

Pinata Whacker
That's because you're obsessed. Always were: always will be. Why else spread my ral last name all over the place, thus violating TK's TOS?

Because we like seeing you get your panties in a bunch and then claim you're not butthurt.

Dirk Funk

Evil Penguin
And don't forget claiming it was all part of his master plan and we were all pwned for falling for it.

*laughing*

SSgt_Sniper

Factional Warfare
Actually, he's the reason you got to "bang the shit" out of Mirah, supposedly, since he introduced her to the site when they first came over.

Speaking of that, How was Pickle's Pickle anyway Mirah? Was he always gherkin off first? A crisp Kosher Dill? What?

Oh god don't remind her that particular fact, she'll be pissed at me all week! LOL.

jack however is correct: Technically speaking, Our Lady of the Badlands was a "Bungie Tard" as jack used to love putting it, just as I, willszenith, Ishcabittle, and proteon all were.

We were one of the 'invasions'.

Doog tiems.

jack

LOL @ "Bungie Tard"!!!!!

Seph

Retired Account
oh brother!

jack

I missed this post. It isn't appropriate for me to answer these questions, jack even tho Pickle likes to occasionaly spill the details I will not.

Honey, he's written the equivalent of a book bitching about your breakup. I've saved all the chats, when we have our weekend together I'll show them to you.

He was beyond crazed when you shut him off, and really hasn't gotten over you yet.

jack

That's the REAL reason I locked him out when he dragged that shit over to Radio Kingdom.

SSgt_Sniper

Factional Warfare
wait, he did that shit elsewhere too?

What an idiot.

jack

OMG Sgt. They got into a huge argument (Mirah and Jeff), and his nasty sniping created a very uncomfortable atmosphere for Mirah. She talked to me about it, so I asked him to knock it off. When he "refused" citing some sort of free speech precedent, he taunted me to ban him otherwise, calling me a pussy if I dared to. I didn't blink, and promptly locked him out, which caused him to post on three boards trying to "organize" the people that "hated" me to "take care of me".

Of course, absolutely nothing happened, if you try to find the thread at Commie he started after I locked him out, despite the fact that hardly anyone ever posts there his thread is BURIED invisibly, unanswered.

But I warned him to leave that heart throb emo whining at the door, and he dared me to ban him. So I did. His over the top responses are the result of my current animosity towards him. In the middle of all this, every few days I get a "nod and wink" email from him. In fact, when my response to one of them was "oh is this the part where we kiss and make up" he came over here and immediately started trumpeting that our "fake drama" far exceeded any trolling TK was currently generating.

He's ridden my coat tails for years...but no longer.

I'm sure his bullshit response to this post will contain the words "old", "gramps", "crazy", "insane" etc etc etc and every other overused hyperbole that Rick Veitch used to try to troll me with back in the day. Y'see jeffy has never had an original thought in his posting life, as far as I can tell.

SSgt_Sniper

Factional Warfare
See, I thought he was pretty pathetic when he was just doing it here and at that other spot that belonged to Dual or somebody. If he's doing it at five or six places then he truly should go eat a gun barrel because he's just that pathetic.

Though, you do realize you are probably feeding what little will to live he has left at this point. However, I know you, and he's just too much fun to munch on for you to not do it, so have a good time.

And you are old. You can't be trolled for a biological fact. :p

jack

well, my dick is 55 years old, but that's probably a benefit.

Age is so weird. I'm supposedly "old" yet all the young girls want to suck the chrome off my trailer hitch. Go figure.

jack

Really Pickle?

REALLY?