recently i started smoking pot

5437.gif
i like that it makes me sleepy, but sometimes it does the reverse, whats up with that
06.gif

if i wanted to take a drug that woke me id still
1994.gif

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
5437.gif
i like that it makes me sleepy, but sometimes it does the reverse, whats up with that
06.gif

if i wanted to take a drug that woke me id still
1994.gif

To oversimplify...

Sativas can perk you up while indicas put you down. If you want to be sleepy, try to avoid sativas.

To oversimplify...

Sativas can perk you up while indicas put you down. If you want to be sleepy, try to avoid sativas.
shit, i think she gave me sativas this time, i guess i want a mixed bag?
also, the cat, he seems to be really freaking out, its the pot right?
i did not know it affects cats like that!

Dual

RIP Karl 1991-2014
You can get cats really high from second hand smoke. A friend of mine left two young cats at my place for a while last year and they'd freak the fuck out whenever I had a smoking session. Best part was when they got the munchies and walked over to their bowl and chowed away for a solid half hour.

You can get cats really high from second hand smoke. A friend of mine left two young cats at my place for a while last year and they'd freak the fuck out whenever I had a smoking session. Best part was when they got the munchies and walked over to their bowl and chowed away for a solid half hour.
im gonna give a whole bowl of food right now then...

Kitty

Sinless and Purrfect
Put the cats under a laundry basket with a blanket or towel over it. Thatll get um real high, real fast.