Red Dawn

eloisel

Forever Empress E
Saw the original with Patrick Swayze when it was new and at the theaters. It is a good movie.

Saw this remake. Good job. It is the same story, only different. Not necessarily better, but still good.

I'm a big fan of Chris Hemsworth and while he isn't Thor in this movie, he is still mighty darn cute.

Yes - there are big freaking plot holes in this story. Like, it just isn't plausible that an invasion force could jump on us like that with no warning whatsoever. I don't care if they have the ability to disable our electronics, we'd still have some warning they were coming before they started parachuting in en masse.

What I especially liked? No bows and arrows. No eye acting. Real dialogue that didn't sound like it came from writers who learned their craft as Tweeters. Oh, yeah, and Chris Hemsworth.

Filthy Whore

Mad Arse Face
Have you ever seen A Perfect Getaway? Most of Chris Hemsworth's scenes are in swim trunks. Lots of Timothy Olyphant too.

eloisel

Forever Empress E
I will look into that. Is there a story to go with the swimsuit or would just hanging up a poster be a better use of my time?