Remember these guys?

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I used to read the shit outta these in doctor's offices before I got internet on my phone. Come across some interesting stuff in there sometimes, usually that I could look up in detail later.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
The original faux news...

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Right up there with that filthy rag National Geographic. Or as I like to call it the sea eye aye propaganda tool.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
I loves me some Nat'l Geo.

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
you guys are talking about Reader's Digest?

oh. my. God.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Tomorrow: Comparing popular vaginal washes.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Listen motherfuckers, if I wanna learn about ten exciting ways to make my laundry room the greatest room in the house or read about an exciting yet heartwarming story about a cat who saved her family from a christmas house fire, I'll damn well do it!
Right after I finish this issue of Highlights for Children. That Goofus...what a character!

jack

5341.imgcache.jpg

jack

5342.imgcache.jpg

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
Full disclosure: I receive RD in the mail every month. My sister gives out annual subscriptions to us at Christmas. But I think I've unwrapped and opened 2 of them in 3 years.

I actually don't have anything against RD. It's just that the internet has rendered it 99% unnecessary to me.

Donovan

beer, I want beer
Yeah me too. Same with every other magazine. I do medical appointments for a living so I used to have every magazine memlrized. Not so much now...

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
I loves me some Nat'l Geo.

I should have been more specific - The NatGeo tv channel is a major national tool of disinformation who primary purpose is the ongoing effort to reinforce the party line such as it is.

"Military grade Thermite? Pfft. No way bro."

The magazine is cool though.

'Gear

RIP 1970~2018
Full disclosure: I receive RD in the mail every month. My sister gives out annual subscriptions to us at Christmas.

That's actually pretty cool. Pretty funny, but pretty cool.

Granted I don't know you, but I do enjoy thinking of a well-dressed gay NY socialite w/ a somewhat confused look on his face staring at a brand new Reader's Digest resting comfortably on a sensibly designed (and probably expensive) coffee table.

Eggs Mayonnaise

All In With The Nuts
It never reaches the coffeetable. They either get thrown out, or rest in the box labeled "Non-important mail you probably should have thrown out but didn't at the time so you should probably go through it all you lazy hoarding slob."

p.s. I'm only 'well-dressed' for weddings and funerals, lol.