Reminder: goats are great for sport-fucking...

jack

The Legendary Troll Kingdom
Where'd you find this one, Jenna?

Elnidfse

Tard said:
...but make terrible kids!
There you go again, Tard, making baseless statements. Its not your fault though, not all of us are born smart or intelligent. However, Tard, for the general good of yourself, I must insist that you do not speak again for, while you are cute while you are stupid, you still are, stupid.

jack

missmanners said:
He isn't one of yours?

:retard:
mm

That's a sobering thought.

Brian Saville

Note: Everytime one of your so-called mods edits one of my posts, you admit you are owned by nicetaco.com, at which point you join the list of other owned boards!

jack

nicetaco.com?

Links?

jack

What did you do, get trolled by some girls? :bigass:

oMfG

Elnidfse

Tard said:
Note: Everytime one of your so-called mods edits one of my posts, you admit you are owned by nicetaco.com, at which point you join the list of other owned boards!
LOL, Tard! But my, aren't you just as stupid as ever of this of all venings. Now Tard, I know you aren't that intelligent, but their is little to no excuse of the intense and angry stupidity you are putting out there. If I've told you once I'll tell you again Tard, nobody is editing your post. If only Tard, you were intelligent enough to know what was happening I would take a slightly more gentle view of your intense stupidity.

jack

LULZ

jack

What a shitty little board. I see you've been thoroughly trolled already.

What's this FFC he's talking about, FellatioFromCoons.com?

Who the hell is this retard... baaa from eggburger3?

Elnidfse

quantum cat said:
Who the hell is this retard... baaa from eggburger3?
Haha. you've missed all the fun. I really wish I wasn't the only one. Only like 3 of us were here, which increased the time for us to show them the lesson in futility. Still its hopeful, it shows that at least their are still wanna-be trolls that are out their to keep the real looking good.

Elnidfse said:
Haha. you've missed all the fun. I really wish I wasn't the only one. Only like 3 of us were here, which increased the time for us to show them the lesson in futility. Still its hopeful, it shows that at least their are still wanna-be trolls that are out their to keep the real looking good.

Looks like it-- I got here after the cut up pasta. Crossposting cut up pasta is for losers who can't come up with an original thought.

He ought to consider suing his brains for lack of support.